3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

GhostTeller

Jul 17, 2018
After knowing last month the story will end by ONE GIRL only i'd to make multiple saves to try every path for every girl and of-course the teacher included >>> so i suggest at least the end to be included by two girls at least which make it sensible for me .

Reactions: Malkovichi

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Consistent updates with content I look forward to each time! Would just like to ask if you would be planning on making patch download updates in the future?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lancaster Boarding House [v1.6] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.37GB

Download PC (401MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jojo1241

Apr 4, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Lancaster Boarding House [v1.6] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.37GB

Download PC (401MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome Thx :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya ever notice yer cum-slave teacher has Crown Royal branding above her butt? that amuses me...
also..Anna and Lisa working out animations...i wrote a 1200 page epic novel waiting for them to finish!!!!!

Reactions: WaltS

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
ya ever notice yer cum-slave teacher has Crown Royal branding above her butt? that amuses me...
also..Anna and Lisa working out animations...i wrote a 1200 page epic novel waiting for them to finish!!!!!
Fortunately you can skip the dialog and knock the time to wait down to a short essay. The "animation" in this game is painful without skipping.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Fortunately you can skip the dialog and knock the time to wait down to a short essay. The "animation" in this game is painful without skipping.
its the first run-through on a new chapter with no "skip" option that causes yer hair to turn grey..ugh...lol

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Want say ty to the dev and ty to a donor I’m assuming cause that’s what I’m seeing people thanking ?!?! Also just wondering it’s probably me just being stupid but when you look at the picture through aka the walkthrough it says chance of Anna or chance of rose endings does that mean the game will decide what ending you get in future updates or do you the player decide ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
alot of paths to take that will let you choose which non-chloe girl to boink..its best to have multiple saves and try them all..i suggest for this chapter..3 saves minimum..LOL

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Well, that was about more of the same - the weird obsession with rendering sex scene images with the girl's head cut off by the frame, the plot development that sounds like a prepubescent teenage boy's first sex fantasy, and normal dialogue writing that's so stilted and awkward that it somehow actually comes off worse than the sex scene writing (mainly by "virtue" of there being more of it).

But at least the character models in the scene renders are nice.
I hadn't realized last time that the developer was French, so the English being a translation at least explains one of the issues I had/have with this game (as well as the mistake from this update with regards to what a sit-up is). The other problems remain though, and my feelings this time are basically exactly the same as previously. The framing of sex scenes might be slightly improved this time around, but the exceedingly tedious way in which the non-video "animations" are rendered remains, so what should be by far the best part of this game (the excellent quality of character model renders in sex scenes) still remain a chore to get through.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
without giving away any details..after this chapter..my dame-ranking has changed drastically..i played 3 routes..read carefully and have shuffled the dick..errr..deck
1:Eve
2:Chloe
3:Lisa
4:still the teacher..hahahaha
5:Anna
6:Abigail
7:Rose
yup..drastic..used to be Anna,Abigail,Chloe,Teacher,Eve,Rose,Lisa
if you read and see whats going on instead of just zooming through to see the numnums...you'll notice "stuff"..lol

Reactions: Synful62
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes