• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@WaltS , Hello man, How are you doing? I get your point. There are "Howevers" but i don't wanna discuss this anymore since it is not related with topic at all and it is kinda annoying to get full unrelated alerts. Lets talk about game..
@SolarEclipsed , Hello man , How was the update man? Was it better than previous one? Which girl is your favourite?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
@SolarEclipsed , Hello man , How was the update man? Was it better than previous one? Which girl is your favourite?
The update is good, your options from the previous game affect which scenes you can get in this one. I like the game as a whole, I don't have a favourite girl though I would like some Lisa content mainly because I have a man-whore play through and want the complete set.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Let me interject with a few call-outs here:
  1. No one is obligated to share links.
  2. Begging for updates is against the site rules, and trying to call out people for not sharing is both disrespectful and just kinda shitty.
  3. The last several posts are entirely off-topic; the game in the OP is the topic, and not other members, our feelings about them, etc.
Gonna leave this here while I clean up the thread. Suffice it to say, any further posts on this topic will be removed and blah, blah, you know the rest.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Wow that is a lot of deleted posts!!!

On to the game so every 'main' girl is getting a scene apart from Lisa and Abigaile so which one is every one most excited about?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Wow that is a lot of deleted posts!!!

On to the game so every 'main' girl is getting a scene apart from Lisa and Abigaile so which one is every one most excited about?
Well i like romance and my favourite scene was Chloe. On the other hand, i am kinda hoping that Abigaile would turn to the light side :p. I lost all my interest againts Rose. Anna's personality and appear don't excite me.
Let's say that i am looking forward to more romance with Chloe or changing to Abigaile from bitch to decent girl.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Well i like romance and my favourite scene was Chloe. On the other hand, i am kinda hoping that Abigaile would turn to the light side :p. I lost all my interest againts Rose. Anna's personality and appear don't excite me.
Let's say that i am looking forward to more romance with Chloe or changing to Abigaile from bitch to decent girl.
Pretty much my thoughts except for Anna & Chloe, i'd swap them.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, the way Rose turned out to be a huge slut made me not like her either. I just hope we can tell Abagail so she can kill her or at least beat her ass again. Replaying to avoid her was kind of difficult.
Also thanks for the update.

Reactions: qudwls02 and L☹VE

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@SvenVlad NOPY got used so much with the more popular downloads that it was slowing down speeds for everyone. The main thing is the NOPY admins are working on trying to do stuff with nodes, servers, etc (I got lost LOL) so the speed reductions won't be as much of a factor. While all this is going on, we have been requested to not use them for links in the meantime until they get this figured out.

vultron

May 19, 2018
So let me get this straight this guy only has to go to class a couple hours per day when the rest of the world goes to school for like 6 hours a day maybe longer in other places and this dumb fuck can't even manage to pay attention and stay out of trouble for a class that can't be anymore than 3 hours? Really dude?

All you gotta do is pay attention for a couple hours and then you can spend the rest of your time hanging out with attractive girls and you can't even manage that? If that was my life I'd be a god damn model student so that I could have the rest of my day with these girls. lmao

Reactions: Griffin407
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes