3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
without giving away any details..after this chapter..my dame-ranking has changed drastically..i played 3 routes..read carefully and have shuffled the dick..errr..deck
1:Eve
2:Chloe
3:Lisa
4:still the teacher..hahahaha
5:Anna
6:Abigail
7:Rose
yup..drastic..used to be Anna,Abigail,Chloe,Teacher,Eve,Rose,Lisa
if you read and see whats going on instead of just zooming through to see the numnums...you'll notice "stuff"..lol
I created various saves too and this is my priority:
1: Chloe(Faithful route and my main save too)
2: Anna
3: Eve
4: Abgail
5: Rose
6: full Jerk and just watch the world burn(i think it will result in a bad ending, but i'm too curious).

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Nice little quick update- a decent amount of story progression, some decent sex animations. Enjoying this story so far and looking forward to the next release.

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
is it just me or are there barely sex animations ? as in i literally seeing only 1-3 pictures 9/10 times ?
don't get me wrong i really enjoy the game the plot is pretty decent , the characters all look amazing except for the teacher imho but like even a 2-picture-loop would step it up quite a lot compared to a still picture.
perhaps my game is just buggy, if that's the case forget about my comment !

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
is it just me or are there barely sex animations ? as in i literally seeing only 1-3 pictures 9/10 times ?
don't get me wrong i really enjoy the game the plot is pretty decent , the characters all look amazing except for the teacher imho but like even a 2-picture-loop would step it up quite a lot compared to a still picture.
There is usually one animation for episode, the one in this one involves Anna, so if you want to see animation you have to go with Anna in this episode. Other episodes also have animations involving other girls.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I want to like this game because of the hot girls but I just can't. It just a string of random sex scenes with 2-3 frame animations. I can't believe I'm saying this but where's the tease and buildup? The story is all over the place and I don't even know what's going on with Rose lol

sam1019

May 15, 2018
I created various saves too and this is my priority:
1: Chloe(Faithful route and my main save too)
2: Anna
3: Eve
4: Abgail
5: Rose
6: full Jerk and just watch the world burn(i think it will result in a bad ending, but i'm too curious).
deleted my previous game accidentally, i need latest saves please.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
deleted my previous game accidentally, i need latest saves please.
No you don't the saves are in a hidden folder on your computer not in the game folder. For a Ren'py game you must have purposely deleted your saves for them to be missing.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, can you help me where the saves usually are? Thanks.
I am not at home at the moment to find the path, though I found it on here for a unity game I think. It is definitely in a hidden folder, I believe it is in the user folder so I did a search including hidden files and found it

Reactions: evasaveuos

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Boer? Praat jy afrikaans my brah?

Hi,

as the one that kind of started it on the last page let me put it that way:

Courtesy and adherence to Netiquette know no language - and no language barrier. It is a mindset, not a language skill.

Just the opposite - in this day of Google translate that even knows how to translate kinda exotic languages such as Kisuaheli, Boer or Maori I consider it extremely rude to come on here (or any other board) and expect to have your demands served in an instant.

FFS (pardon my French) at least use a coherent statement that allows us to know what the freck you actually want?!

I‘ve long passed the point of no return in expecting people to say 'Hi' or 'please', be polite or say 'thanks' once they've gotten what they wanted so they can keep on wanking but - see above....

Getting off of my soapbox now - thanks for hearing me out and bearing w/ me.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ah Bloemies... kak boring place LOL...

Yes loads of Engrish games on here so Google is not always spot on translating. Denel... interesting.

How do you find Lancaster game? I've only started in between making my own game so not had teh time yet to really get stuck into it. It looks good.

No unfortunately. Spent some time in Bloemfontein w/ SANDF folks and at Denel but that was English all the way :p

But that's why I value Google translate so much nowadays :)

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Most scenes in the game are looped pictures, usually for 30secs to a min. There are animations but usually only 1 per update, I think Anna was this months, last months was Abigail.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes