3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Corbul666

Jan 1, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.6
you might get a sound/music error upon loading a save file from a previous version
just ignore it, should be the only one
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
First of all Thank you! But there is a consisted error when you decide not to go with anna and go with eve: every time the other character talks there is an error saying wo is not specified. You can ignore it but it pretty much breaks that part of the game :(

Reactions: the66

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So just to help, I noticed that the characters consistently say "breaks me open" in American English the phrase is "breaks me up" for something that's funny. If the intention is something else it needs another phrase. Just FYI.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well, the story got some nice twists and turns...
Animations could be (like half) shorter...
Good graphics though...
encountered one fault, see attachment.

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone having issues with hidding the dialoge box (text). I've had an issue with it since day one. I have no issues with other games as the middle mouse button works fine... Any ideas?

BTW that was a great update... I'm a fan of Rose! Love her and Chloe!

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone having issues with hidding the dialoge box (text). I've had an issue with it since day one. I have no issues with other games as the middle mouse button works fine... Any ideas?
"H" works for me in most Renpy games.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
First of all Thank you! But there is a consisted error when you decide not to go with anna and go with eve: every time the other character talks there is an error saying wo is not specified. You can ignore it but it pretty much breaks that part of the game :(
fixed

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
"H" works for me in most Renpy games.
Unfortunately that doesn't work either! This is the only Renpy game I play that I can't hide the dialogue box... It's been like that since the first release and it's got me baffled!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So just to help, I noticed that the characters consistently say "breaks me open" in American English the phrase is "breaks me up" for something that's funny. If the intention is something else it needs another phrase. Just FYI.
Also this is a school somewhere in America according to run thru on OP. This is not in America unless the cars and buses,buildings,streets and overall feeling of the game are from 1940 or 50 but also zapped thru a time warp to present day cellphones and clothes, shit like that.They are not in this country,but maybe another alternate universe or country I never heard of. But all in all after the ugly start to this game I got into the story so looking forward to next update.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
could be America..Eve is a Kustom Kueen who drive's an old school chopped channeled dropped pickup...Kustom Kueen's are hot and pepper current yumyum sites all over..usually but not always tattoo'd models sporting attire and hairstyles from the 40's and 50's...Dev nailed it with Eve if thats what he is going for.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
could be America..Eve is a Kustom Kueen who drive's an old school chopped channeled dropped pickup...Kustom Kueen's are hot and pepper current yumyum sites all over..usually but not always tattoo'd models sporting attire and hairstyles from the 40's and 50's...Dev nailed it with Eve if thats what he is going for.
Didn't mean anything bout Eve I get where she's at. But the cab the bus, they still have them in big cities like Ny. But not in the middle of nowhere. And in Ny. they would be all beat to shit and spray tagged.LOL

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 21.09.2018
Thanks chief

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
With a double-decker London bus with "Trafalgar Square" on the destination sign, (although it's supposed to be taking them to some mountain)?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes