Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
9am GMT :)

Wait, will there be leveling up and battles in the game?
It's just the combat in the ancient swamp, same that was there previously. I re-vamped the loss scenes and added a centaur scene, but this is just a visual upgrade otherwise. I replaced every piece of art except the milking farm. Don't know anything about that game to compare it, I will take a look.

Leveling is required to unlock 6 or 7 scenes in the tavern, and 1 at the statue in the current public build.

Reactions: Kurt von Schwerin

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I've never gone further than the milking farm. I found the key, but they still won’t let me go. Couldn't find all the gold.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LandOfYonira-1.0HD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Idontreallycarehon

Sep 24, 2022
It might be a problem on my end, but after the pop-up with the Patreon when it just says "Enjoy!" I have a black screen and can't continue. Really looking forward to playing
Anyone got the same issue?

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
It might be a problem on my end, but after the pop-up with the Patreon when it just says "Enjoy!" I have a black screen and can't continue. Really looking forward to playing
Anyone got the same issue?
I'm looking into it. Seems like you're freezing right before the autosave function. error.png

I might just send you a copy without it, no idea why it would do that

Reactions: Idontreallycarehon

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Oh, I liked the new scene with the centaurs (it's a pity there's a strap-on, but there's not much of it)
I also like the new pictures of the heroines (it's interesting because pictures of interaction with the heroines will be added later).
I will continue to explore the basics. And yes, the question is, did you add only one new scene with centaurs or are there more of them? And yes, how many new scenes are there in this update?

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Oh, I liked the new scene with the centaurs (it's a pity there's a strap-on, but there's not much of it)
I also like the new pictures of the heroines (it's interesting because pictures of interaction with the heroines will be added later).
I will continue to explore the basics. And yes, the question is, did you add only one new scene with centaurs or are there more of them? And yes, how many new scenes are there in this update?
Update was primarily visual aside from re-doing a lot of the loss scenes for combat and bug fixes.

@Idontreallycarehon
I sent you a version with a private key that skips the redirect for testing

Reactions: Idontreallycarehon
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes