Jerrrrry

Mar 18, 2021
not sure what to do in the milking place, found 1 gold bar talked to all the girls not sure what is next
Theres a gold bar under the bed and in one of the cabinets upstairs, I can't find the last one
Your also supposed to get a key from Emily but nothing happened when I talked to Aletta after I got it

Reactions: jems666

Pokalplayer

May 13, 2020
How do I do anything after talking to Suzie for the first time lol, she said to go talk to Trish but talking to her only ever has MC exclaim that she has Wings and thats it

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
How do I do anything after talking to Suzie for the first time lol, she said to go talk to Trish but talking to her only ever has MC exclaim that she has Wings and thats it
I'm wondering the same thing. I've talked to everyone and just get the same dialogues. I did find a scene with Suzie in her bedroom but that's all I've found

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
just figured it out. You need to try to leave town, then talk to josh (the shirtless guy) to start a quest

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes