bros987

Jul 24, 2021
The encode is done on the h265 codec to prevent the files from increasing in size, so that, added to the high resolution, a good device is needed to play it, currently the players where probe were k-lite codec pack and kmplayer

Last edited:

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
Thank you, that's amazing. But 4k is too much for my computer to run smoothly. So if you can reduce it to 2k that would be great!
The scaling was done frame by frame so I cannot reduce it, I would have to do everything from the beginning, I would recommend using a video converter like wondershare or similar and there you can reduce the resolution and pass the video to h264 to make it more stable across multiple devices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kajari134

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
The encode is done on the h265 codec to prevent the files from increasing in size, so that, added to the high resolution, a good device is needed to play it, currently the players where probe were k-lite codec pack and kmplayer
The problem was, your video is in RGB colorspace, while most of videos are YUV, which is not only more widely compatible but also better for video encoders to recognize the important and non important conents on the screen and encode them more efficiently. (they do have to be converted to RGB when playing though, but YUV is the video codecs that we have now are designed for.)
I don't know the method you do upscaling and encoding, otherwise I can perhaps give you some advice.

SaberW

Nov 29, 2019
After sorted this, it turn out 011 is incorrectly place. It belong in 2018.11 not 2019.02 even thought I was missing some reward for it. So what missing is 016 for 2019.02. However thank again for your generously sharing this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone here doesn't have these. That okey, I'll get them at some point.
011 was right to be included in Gumroad's 2019.02 rewards. The differences between Gumroad and Patreon in addition to what you mentioned above, there is also the swap between 011 and 016 that happened on 2018.12 and 2019.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it would be more reasonable to sort by Gumroad rewards that are still available for purchase.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Seriously? If it's not much trouble, can you link me to a thread like that? Literally thought that content wasn't allowed.
Before I do that. Do you want links of creators who mainly do that content here or one that just made some of that content in their collection?