ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Does anybody know the whereabouts or have the O-2 image set? I was organizing all my files today cause our boy Lao's naming system is actually one of the worst I've seen and I think I've got everything to date except for that image set.
Lol, I was the first to complain about it some time within the thread. That laomeng naming system is a one of the worst I've seen too. I literally have to relabel those folders to make it a lot more understandable of how his system work, and to figure out what I'm missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for O-2, No one know what happen with O-2 and even within the update chart given by the creator himself. He'd don't know the whereabout of it. It not claim its lost nor being work on. It like me trying to figure out the whereabout of this Girls Frontline comic he was working on before:
0004.jpg

Last edited:

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Lol, I was the first to complain about it some time within the thread. That laomeng naming system is a one of the worst I've seen too. I literally have to relabel those folders to make it a lot more understandable of how his system work, and to figure out what I'm missing.
As for O-2, No one know what happen with O-2 and even within the update chat given by the creator himself. He'd don't know the whereabout of it. It not claim its lost nor being work on. It like me trying to figure out the whereabout of this Girls Frontline comic he was working on before:
View attachment 1958685
LOL yeah see I never even knew that UMP45 comic existed sheesh. I suppose outside of that comic, the aforementioned O-2, and some GIFs, I should have everything..?

I had his stuff vaguely sorted based on his filenames but I recently went and did a pretty thorough check to make sure I had everything between his gumroad listings, his patreon's image since it's usually the most updated, and the kemono pages. Trying to figure things out based on the date of the reward versus the awkward numbering of animation number versus the image set number was ass. I'm familiar with almost all the characters he's drawn and animated so far since I've actually picked up Honkai since first seeing his stuff so I haven't bothered with labeling names since I recognize them visually. Anything that isn't XXX_ImageFormat + ANI was originally titled that way.

Reactions: Ligmapenas
Mar 16, 2021
LOL yeah see I never even knew that UMP45 comic existed sheesh. I suppose outside of that comic, the aforementioned O-2, and some GIFs, I should have everything..?

I had his stuff vaguely sorted based on his filenames but I recently went and did a pretty thorough check to make sure I had everything between his gumroad listings, his patreon's image since it's usually the most updated, and the kemono pages. Trying to figure things out based on the date of the reward versus the awkward numbering of animation number versus the image set number was ass. I'm familiar with almost all the characters he's drawn and animated so far since I've actually picked up Honkai since first seeing his stuff so I haven't bothered with labeling names since I recognize them visually. Anything that isn't XXX_ImageFormat + ANI was originally titled that way.

do you have this one or is this the only thing that the artist ever posted of this?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

If you gather them from this thread, , and my previous post. You should have everything not missing at this point. When I brought all the missing content that was missing within my list. Also you need to take onto account that certain rewards on his Patreon page are label differently then on his Gumroad page. That was one of the extra confusion when sorting out his stuff.

Also can you share me O-10 ANI & NO. 049_JPG_GIF? I was given the censored version for those after sorting them.

Last edited:

moreheat

May 27, 2020
If you gather them from this thread, , and my previous post. You should have everything not missing at this point. When brought all the missing content that was missing within my list. Also you need to take onto account that certain rewards on his Patreon page are label differently then on his Gumroad page. That was one of the extra confusion when sorting out his stuff.

Also can you share me O-10 ANI & NO. 049_JPG_GIF? I was given the censored version for those after sorting them.
I'm pretttty confident I had most of everything (that isn't missing) except GIFs, though in hindsight I didn't check if they were censored or not, I guess that's something else to look into down the road. I will say credit where credit is due since your previous post completed some of the earlier stuff for me like the comic (as well as the Gumroad posts on Kemono).

I hope you were talking about the specifically because that's how I interpreted it, if not oops I can redo it later.

thirstysoda

Aug 2, 2020
hi
someone has

animations?

The pham

Aug 19, 2017
friend in a previous comment I said that good hardware is needed to play it because due to the resolution and the encode in h265 not all devices play it, I produced all the videos with k-lite code pack, and if they need more compatibility It is better to use a video converter program and lower the resolution and pass it to the h264 codec.
How good does it need ? I download the K-lite Full version and I can watch the video for like 15-20 FPS(?), more like the video slow down itself. Idk if my setting is wrong or I missing something. My spec is 3070 with 10700F. I really need help this these codec stuff.

Abhiroop

Mar 11, 2021
RD8K Sorry to bother, but can you upload the CGs from 040_JPG Ganyu from 2021.01

That's the only one i can't seem to find anywhere