SS55★

Nov 24, 2018
I would've uploaded them before but I was away from my main PC. Anyway, I think those are all the ones You're missing.
Workupload
I've included 050 too but it is low quality.

I went through my collection again and noticed I have much more low quality CGs than I thought. :unsure:
If You've got any of these CG 02, 012, 019, 022, 024, 025, 026, 027, 029 or anything from 2018 and earlier in high quality I would greatly appreciate them.(y)
Awesome, thanks (y)! Added the ones mentioned (CG 025 is in low-res, doubt a high-res set was ever released):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rule34Enjoyer

SS55★

Nov 24, 2018
Hi do you have the CG for 034? The one on kemono does not work. When I tried to unzip it I got error instead and no files. Thank you for contributing with the CG sets.
K*mono worked for me; it's a pass-protected zip within another pass-protected zip.
Also, recommend using JDownloader to ensure complete file downloads; K*mono downloads tend to break midway.
Have mirrored to below link -

Reactions: BronyaSeele22

BronyaSeele22

Feb 25, 2021
K*mono worked for me; it's a pass-protected zip within another pass-protected zip.
Also, recommend using JDownloader to ensure complete file downloads; K*mono downloads tend to break midway.
Have mirrored to below link -
I was able to unzip with the pass but I guess the download broke midway as you said. Thank you for the link.

Reactions: SS55★

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Soryy I was very late on this. I was busy gather everything from fanbox creators due to their TOS purge. From looking within this ZIP, I guess it didn't came with a GIF. Usually most of his CG ZIPs normally comes with JPGs and a GIF. If it didn't came with the recent three rewards then that's Fine.

Sorry for not clarifying this. Ungreened are those missing from my collection.

This thread is mainly for Animation, so would not say anything is missing as all ungreened ones are CG sets.
Also, all ungreened ones have corresponding Animation available; technically the collection is complete.
This thread isn't mainly for Animation. So you probably miss out on my MEGA post when I brought everything that was missing within that time. So you shouldn't be missing anything at that point if you download from my post and kemono, beside the recent releases.

Reactions: SS55★

Selaros

Mar 31, 2021
after looking trough again 52 54 and 55 dont have a gif with them, or i simply never got a zip with one
53 has one weirdly enough

SS55★

Nov 24, 2018
Soryy I was very late on this. I was busy gather everything from fanbox creators due to their TOS purge. From looking within this ZIP, I guess it didn't came with a GIF. Usually most of his CG ZIPs normally comes with JPGs and a GIF. If it didn't came with the recent three rewards then that's Fine.
I guess since the GIF is a frame-by-frame play of the CGs in lower resolution, most may not keep it unless they are an original content archiver/collector; pardon if I am missing something different that the GIF has.

This thread isn't mainly for Animation. So you probably miss out on my MEGA post when I brought everything that was missing within that time. So you shouldn't be missing anything at that point if you download from my post and kemono, beside the recent releases.
Yeah, I like that the thread shares content more than animation. Was referring to the thread type -
1673677872807.png
Animation is the primary content and what's updated in the OP though I am glad and appreciate everyone sharing other content. Just that, stuff not updated in OP, is difficult to find and links may die out across the thread unless someone is willing to reupload.

And yes, thank you very much for the missing content that you shared; my missing list was from releases post that.

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
Niluo (055):

4796X3396P:

2200 X 1558p:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I guess since the GIF is a frame-by-frame play of the CGs in lower resolution, most may not keep it unless they are an original content archiver/collector; pardon if I am missing something different that the GIF has.
It's Okey. If they don't wanna keep it then that is fine. At least update his Patreon page on Kemono so I can gather the ZIPs myself. I have the money to buy it, I just not gonna waste it for conformation of one piece of content exist or not.

Hello,

Nilou animation: Pixeldrain

Nahida images+gif: Pixeldrain
Thx for sharing however do you have these in their original ZIP files? I just don't want the files date scramble when directly downloading them unzip.

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
what is the original resolution of the videos, since it is odd to request higher resolution that may or may not work, especially for mobile users?
the resolution of niluo's video is originally 1600 X 1132, the author for some reason puts out the CG in high quality but the videos in 1000 pixels or less, what I wanted is for the videos to have the same quality as the CG. As for mobile playback, That's why I leave a high and a low resolution trying to give you options so you can choose the one that works best for you, my cell phone is from 2018 and plays 2500-pixel videos without problems.

Reactions: Jim2tolive