bros987

Jul 24, 2021
Thank you for the upscaled vid, a question, what software you use to enhance or upscale the videos?
I use Real-ESRGAN, to scale the video frames, if you want to know more about the software I leave you the link:

Reactions: KingTUMMAN

Hetsuteko

Sep 11, 2021
i've been wondering...from the previous poll...i genuinely HoT bronya is gonna be win, but i didn't expected to be griseo, not say she's bad or anything but for character that's newly release at the time....pretty sure HoT bronya have a higher chance of winning. But a poll is a poll..so....(sorry just some ranting here, im kinda sad and salty that HoF or HoT did not win the poll)

• Sad
Reactions: Popipo0284

Spettra

Mar 13, 2022
i've been wondering...from the previous poll...i genuinely HoT bronya is gonna be win, but i didn't expected to be griseo, not say she's bad or anything but for character that's newly release at the time....pretty sure HoT bronya have a higher chance of winning. But a poll is a poll..so....(sorry just some ranting here, im kinda sad and salty that HoF or HoT did not win the poll)
I'm just a lurker here, but where can I see this poll? (sorry for being caveman).

moreheat

May 27, 2020
Laomeng getting rest on this month, so the reward on this month will be delayed to next month.
Not doubting you or anything, but was just wondering where you saw this? I thought he was taking longer than usual to put out the rewards and I checked most of his pages and didn't see anything that communicated this. But maybe he just mentioned it further back and I didn't look hard enough.

lyzergnature

Jun 28, 2020
Not doubting you or anything, but was just wondering where you saw this? I thought he was taking longer than usual to put out the rewards and I checked most of his pages and didn't see anything that communicated this. But maybe he just mentioned it further back and I didn't look hard enough.
3. Rewards for February 2023 關於2023年2月獎勵
Because of the epidemic, I have not been home for 4 years,

So on 1/16 I will go home to spend about 10 days with my family,

So no rewards will be issued in February,

Maybe I will use this rest time to draw some simple works,

It is up to you to decide whether to sponsor or not.

Of course, I will be happy if you continue to support me

ImSIMP

Jun 2, 2021
anyone have torrent or mega include all videos in 1 file with original resolution ?