5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
also How do you add characters in so they become playable, downloaded quite a few, extracted them into characters. but they dont seem to appear ingame. any tips on what ive done wrong?

lhurgoyfguy

Sep 5, 2019
For Brian-JMAX (The guy with the football gear)
Forward + ' (grab the enemy)
After grabbing the enemy, press l to grope, or press arrow keys to fuck and change position

For Minotaur
nelson: Back, Down, Forward, ; (Walk forward and grab the enemy) special grapple, can go into normal grapple
punches:y or b, +direction (optional)causes down state
sex dive: Down, Down, y; (Jump onto downed enemy)grapple
suplex: Front, Down, Back, ; (Grab the enemy and slam then molest)causes down state
during grapple , press x, b or y to lick, finger, or grope, a to punch(damage).fills love meter
horse man tag team: y+b (summons the horse man from opposite side of the screen) grapple
sex positions: Down, Forward + x, y, b, or a during grapple. pressing another button will change position at increased speed.

mugen uses six main buttons(not keys); abc, and xyz. go to the options and change the buttons in the settings there. in order to get minotaur to be in full naughty mode, you either need to warm up the victim by licking, groping etc untill the love bar on the right is two or more segments full, or hold start and press the x button on the character select screen for him.then during a grapple move press dwn,fwd(hadouken) motion and a,b,x, or y buttons to get to the positions. d,d,y only works when an enemy is down, y and b punches also has knockdown properties. sex positions have three speeds, after 5 thrusts, the speed will go up, then after 5 thrusts at speed three, taur climaxes. press the c button to turn the love meter grey and freeze the speed at its current one. if minotaur finishes last fight by climax it unlocks speciall events on some characters.
Grabriel-San asked about minotaur and whoamiqoot gave a partial sex move list. this updates it further.

Monosas17

Sep 11, 2018
my malware bytes picked something up from this btw, probably nothing important since it was from a charas folder i think but still i uninstalled just in case, not gonna risk it for a hentai mugen

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
this is pretty cool. I have my own Mugen build so may try this.
One thing can be soo frustrating is you need to know the H-move combinations for each char.

bigsuslilfuss

May 25, 2022
Anyone have a list for the moves?
Found this on the mugenfuta website, idk how universal it is but it for sure works for most, if not all, futa chars.

1. Once you have added both to your game, you can start a match in “Training Mode” or “Practice”. Select the Top char and then the Bottom Char, select a random stage.
2. Once you are in the match, and while being close to the Bottom char, you must press the following keys:
“backward > forward > medium punch/hard punch.”
3. If you did it correctly, the hentai scene will start, you can use the movement keys to switch between poses, and the attack keys to change speed.
4. Some Tops require you to go through a minigame to gain full control of the scene, most of them are just pressing keys repeatedly to fill a bar. Some give you the option to skip the minigame, for example, Futinahri 2.0 gives you some extra keys to do additional stuff during the scene.
EXTRA ACTIONS:

Taunt, Taunt: End hentai scene
Taunt + Z: Skip Minigame
Taunt + B: Auto Mode (only after minigame)
Taunt + A: Transparency (only after minigame)

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
i gave up and just play watch mode too see them fuck so i can fap lol good luck trying too fap and play even if i knew how too do the lewds like the poster above too much work

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Literally, impossible to play without even basic combos, sad that no one can find the guide: How to play

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Literally, impossible to play without even basic combos, sad that no one can find the guide: How to play
I wound up just searching character names under and it helped me learn some of the commands. But yeah it's a shitty mixed bag.

Jan 4, 2019
also How do you add characters in so they become playable, downloaded quite a few, extracted them into characters. but they dont seem to appear ingame. any tips on what ive done wrong?
I'm not a MUGEN expert by any means, but I was trying to do this with another H-MUGEN that was uploaded here previously. If I recall, just adding the character to the folder as you mentioned doesn't add them to character select, which required doing something else which was more complicated.

If someone a lil more experienced tells me I'm wrong/shares a way to do this easily, listen to them, but I'm pretty sure it was something like that. To be honest, that was the point where I gave up cause I didn't quite care enough lol. I ended up just downloading a different H-MUGEN that had more/different characters.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote