5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not a MUGEN expert by any means, but I was trying to do this with another H-MUGEN that was uploaded here previously. If I recall, just adding the character to the folder as you mentioned doesn't add them to character select, which required doing something else which was more complicated.

If someone a lil more experienced tells me I'm wrong/shares a way to do this easily, listen to them, but I'm pretty sure it was something like that. To be honest, that was the point where I gave up cause I didn't quite care enough lol. I ended up just downloading a different H-MUGEN that had more/different characters.
After you drop them in the char folder, you can hack them in using VSelect but I've had trouble actually doing it.

Reactions: lordofthewhales

Ellye

Jan 29, 2018
Literally, impossible to play without even basic combos, sad that no one can find the guide: How to play
Just open the .cmd file in the character folder for a command list. There will be a few absurdly impossible commands too, those are for the AI, ignore them.

You can also modify command in that file, if you wish to simplify them.

For anyone interested in diving deeper, in the same file in the bottom you can see which states each command will trigger, and then you can go read the CNS files for details on what those do and what trigger from them. Programming for MUGEN is fun once you get the hang of it.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Just open the .cmd file in the character folder for a command list. There will be a few absurdly impossible commands too, those are for the AI, ignore them.

For anyone interested in diving deeper, in the same file in the bottom you can see which states each command will trigger, and then you can go read the CNS files for details on what those do and what trigger from them. Programming for MUGEN is fun once you get the hang of it.
This does actually sound kind of fun. Thanks for the tip by the way.

videox94

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not a MUGEN expert by any means, but I was trying to do this with another H-MUGEN that was uploaded here previously. If I recall, just adding the character to the folder as you mentioned doesn't add them to character select, which required doing something else which was more complicated.

If someone a lil more experienced tells me I'm wrong/shares a way to do this easily, listen to them, but I'm pretty sure it was something like that. To be honest, that was the point where I gave up cause I didn't quite care enough lol. I ended up just downloading a different H-MUGEN that had more/different characters.
VSelect is the recommended program to use to add characters into MUGEN games. Once the program is open and pointed to the game's system.def file within the data folder, it'll basically give you a preview of the fighter select screen and you can right-click any slot to either replace, add, or remove a character, or turn it into a random select. If adding/replacing a slot you'll need to point VSelect to the character's .def file within said character's folder (i.e "Mugen Game"\chars\chunli\chunli.def).

Characters/Stages can also be added manually by modifying select.def within the data folder with a text editor. This isn't recommended unless you know what you're doing, as it's easy to "break" the select screen UI if you're not careful when adding characters - however adding stages can't be done through VSelect as far as I'm aware. Stages are listed below characters at the bottom of the select.def file and new ones can be added by following the syntax for the stages already in your game (i.e download "ex-stage", add "ex-stage"s .sff & .def to stages folder, add line in select.def as such: stages\ex-stage.def).

DRAVENX

May 26, 2020
This works for most FUTA characters, I use this key configuration. It's in the picture.
First "A" is pressed then "D" and finally "F , T" is pressed at the same time. I do this quickly and keep in mind that this will work if the Futa character is on the left and the other on the right. If by some blow the places of the wrestlers are changed, you must first press "D" then "A". Remember that if you use my key configuration, it will not be the same as the standard operation. When the fighters are having sex you change the postures with "W-S-A-D" (The movement keys of the futa character) and the speed of the animation changes with "R-T-Y" and you cum with "H". I did this with the google translator...-.-
1.PNG 2.PNG

Jacko247

Mar 15, 2022
For Brian-JMAX (The guy with the football gear)
Forward + ' (grab the enemy)
After grabbing the enemy, press l to grope, or press arrow keys to fuck and change position

For Minotaur
Back, Down, Forward, ; (Walk forward and grab the enemy)
Down, Down, ; (Jump onto the enemy)
Front, Down, Back, ; (Grab the enemy and slam)
After capturing the enemy, press l or ; to lick or finger
-- there should be more moves for minotaur. Can anyone share it?

I think kuromaru (not kuromaru plus) should have a lot of random sex moves. Just press whatever
And most male characters can grab & fuck by pressing forward + enter (F + Start)
When it comes to minotaur's moveset, this is a great guide for all their moves I manage to find. Gives a general idea of what to press and such

MinoMoveList.jpg

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
There's like 4 different mugen builds on this site and 90% of the characters are always the same unfinished submissive characters you cant even initiate sex with. The best one is probably the furry/feral one.

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022

the cmd immediately closes

Whops13

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone knows how to extract all the animations?
I've looking for a few hours and I can't find anything that extracts the animations specifically. I'm suspecting you would have to learn how to mod MUGEN pretty heavily to get just the working animations from the game without any extra work.

Maybe there's an animation player somewhere that can have characters added to it without too much trouble.

Reactions: kengej

wolf1974

Sep 26, 2022
Hi guys, the game crashes when choosing a character and loading a match, can you tell me what the problem is and what to do?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote