5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
Anyone knows how to extract all the animations?
The animations are character specific, so you're only ever going to get what the character is doing, never an interaction between two seperate ones.

However, there's lots of editing tools that can extract sprites from mugen characters. I use Fighter Factory. It's pretty simple.

Reactions: sergeicchh

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
How can i add new characters, i downloaded some characters from the H-mugen characters page i followed the steps to add them but they dont appear ingame, any advice pls?.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Not sure if the other links are to a newer version. Here is a mega link for a 2022 version of the game:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I Never understood Mugen as a hentai game. its basically just a glorified sprite viewer . But maybe im just jaded
I mean, you're not wrong there. It's feels more like an attempt to create a smash bros style fighting game, but it got tone down to a basic fighting game with sex. Fairy Fighting actually does the fighting aspect good.

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Anyone that has the "Parasite" character carpet that can share, the one link from
is down and can't seem to find another site that has it :(

MatteoRenzi

Mar 28, 2018
How do i execute special commands, such as Ero Shermie's handjob? I've tried reading the .cmd file and followed the commands it requires to do that move, but nothing happens, or it does a normal attack instead. Any help, please?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote