YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
The dev of this game isn't afraid of getting suied by Angelina Jolie, I love it
She has no reason to. She's a brand and obviously has management for that sort of thing. And as a brand it can only make her more popular, and it won't have a negative effect because no idiot in the world would think this is something "official" or endorsed by her. It would be a waste of money and only needlessly draw attention from people who don't like this sort of thing. And what she snorts out of her nose in the morning is probably worth more than the dev's yearly income.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Any ETAs for the next update?
The release is definitely happening in December but I don't want to give any exact dates (I'm afraid of screwing up). The development was delayed because I planned to make a small sex scene but ended up making a huge one.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geko1711

Jordan7

May 7, 2017
The release is definitely happening in December but I don't want to give any exact dates (I'm afraid of screwing up). The development was delayed because I planned to make a small sex scene but ended up making a huge one.
Well that's good for us at the end of the day! Take your time with it and I'm sure that it's gonna be an awesome update.

Reactions: Old DVD
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes