Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's actually not, posts about updates and leaving

They moved to
Thanks. Sometimes it seems to me that F95 users don't follow the links to the developer's page as a matter of principle. Perhaps this is considered a great sin, I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: newfang56

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks. Sometimes it seems to me that F95 users don't follow the links to the developer's page as a matter of principle. Perhaps this is considered a great sin, I don't know.

They mostly don't read period. Granted if you're not a supporter on a lot of them, there is little information, or it's locked behind endless paywalls, or zero information at all.

But yeah, it took me all of 60 seconds to go to Patreon then Boosty and see it's not dead.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LaraCroftAndTheLostCity-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Version 0.2 is available to all!

A little bit of numbers:
Version 0.1: 8,371 words and 147 renders.
Version 0.2: 5912 words and 106 renders.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I love how people keep coming in like, "Eh, that's not my favorite version of Lara."
This is the second game made by a dev called "Old DVD" based on a movie starring Angelina Jolie. Clearly, she's the priority here. In other words:
This is not the Angelina Jolie version of Lara Croft.
This is the Lara Croft version of Angelina Jolie.
Like it or don't like, I'm just saying, if you're commenting that the game would be better with a different version of Lara, then it kinda seems like you've missed the point of the whole project.

Nice work on the model. Game looks fun.

Reactions: rogosh

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Someone here isn't afraid to get his ass dragged to court for a trademark violation...

Old DVD - you really should be, pretty much wherever you are in the world.

The dev of this game isn't afraid of getting suied by Angelina Jolie, I love it
Not Angelina Jolie. She doesn't own the rights to Lara Croft.
The owner is Crystal Dynamics and seeing that they had around $300 million to purchase back the rights of Tomb Raider, I am pretty sure they can afford to fuck Old DVD's ass sideways for years. Even if he's holed up in Russkij-country.

For fuck's sake. Why not just call her Laura Crotch or sumthin. Lets you sleep at night...

• Haha
Reactions: newfang56

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
She doesn't own the rights to Lara Croft.
True, but she does have the 'right of publicity'. But not really sure how those rights translate across borders. (not that I gaf one way or the other... just thought I'd toss out there that there's more than trademark/copyright laws to "worry" about when it comes to bigname celebs.)

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes