yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LaraCroftAndTheLostCity-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey game dev, in case you aren't aware, this game is using the same save location as your other game
"Maleficent: Banishment of Evil".

Would appreciate it if you could change it to it's own location.
Thank you. I hadn't even thought about it:oops:

Any bdsm content yet? Haven't tried this yes but plan to once the bdsm content is in
Yes, BDSM is bound to happen, especially lezdom. It's my fetish. But Lara has to be thoroughly corrupted before she'll go along with it. We'll start soon.

Well let's hope not... meanwhile it's already 3 versions, it's a story set on irony, personally I find it well drawn and sexy, clean graphics, it would be a shame if it was abandoned in a month as you say.
No, no, I'm not abandoning this game. Thank you for your support;)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just don't have any use for her. She hasn't aged well, either physically, or in other ways. Be better if they used the actual games Croft then some bad movies Croft. As such, moving on...
We're all entitled to our own opinions. At the risk of sounding 20 years older than you (I say this because it usually ends up being younger generations liking younger actors over the classics, and older generations liking the earlier actors over the newer ones, and that is usually due to what we all grew up around and were used to), I personally feel Angelina was great in the majority of her roles, Lara Croft included.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
We're all entitled to our own opinions. At the risk of sounding 20 years older than you (I say this because it usually ends up being younger generations liking younger actors over the classics, and older generations liking the earlier actors over the newer ones, and that is usually due to what we all grew up around and were used to), I personally feel Angelina was great in the majority of her roles, Lara Croft included.
Well, I think her best role is Mrs Smith. She's incredibly beautiful in this film. But she's very hot in Lara Croft as well. Unfortunately, her beauty started to fade too soon... I think it's because of drugs and stress.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, I think her best role is Mrs Smith. She's incredibly beautiful in this film. But she's very hot in Lara Croft as well. Unfortunately, her beauty started to fade too soon... I think it's because of drugs and stress.
Stress does a lot of damage, and sometimes more than drugs, but heroin probably did a lot to her body and mind. It's sad, too, cause I remember her in a movie, as a teen, and thought she was a knock out. I did lose my attraction to her in the last couple decades. I'm 41 and was told a couple days ago I looked 28 lol. But...I never did harsh drugs. Meth and heroin probably do the most damage to the body....make a 30 year old look 50 and a 50 year old look 70.

Reactions: Old DVD

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
If you knew how long I've been fiddling with this model... Of course she should be honored and grateful:)
Every woman that gets to be part of these games should feel honored, boys all over the world fap for them, just imagine there would be a game about you that turns everyone on. I would be proud. Like Emma Watson. She was asked in an interview ones about beeing the girl every boy on this planet has a crush on and she said "If all boys get a boner just from looking at me i do not mind, makes me feel proud, if they have to jerk off while watching my stuff, why not, kinda cute." was a famous interview, i remember reading that thinking jeah.. she is probably joking but hey, i think if all girls would get horny if they see me it would not complain. So Angelina Jolie and all stars should be honored to have this loyal fanbase full of horny people that create amazing art like this.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Guys, the game's at its very beginning and I'd hate to see it go down because of some weirdos just "for the laughs". The 1/5 rating isn't normal, you'd either have to hate the game/developer or you just enjoy ruining other people's lives. Therefore I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a positive review of the game.

After all, I'm not just doing it all basically for free but I'm even losing money since I pay my translator more than I earn both from Patreon and Boosty.

View attachment 2511686
Please ignore the dumb haters who enjoy themselves in criticising everything and everybody with no valid arguments.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Honestly.. what a weak generation of men appeared after 2000..

rather than discussing about the wankability / fappability of this game.. you discuss about copyright.. Incredible!

• Haha
Reactions: Old DVD

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Amazing and very high-quality game. I have written a review about it.
Congratulations to the developer. God bless him if he keeps developing this game.
Thank you very much! It's always nice to hear kind words about your work.

Please ignore the dumb haters who enjoy themselves in criticising everything and everybody with no valid arguments.
Well, I realise that my game can't please everyone. 3/5 is okay, I can understand that. I'll be sad, but I'll understand:D 2/5 is weird, but I can handle that too. But 1/5?!:unsure:

Honestly.. what a weak generation of men appeared after 2000..

rather than discussing about the wankability / fappability of this game.. you discuss about copyright.. Incredible!
Screenshot_11.png

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
the game looks really nice.

Didn't download it yet, but is there a way to remove the tattoos? I just wanted her to look exactly like the movie.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Honestly reading that review it's a 3/5. A 1/5 review means a game has nothing going for it. I'd personally rate it 3/5 as of 0.2 just because I think the previous game was hotter mainly due to more sex content/kinks and animations but maybe in time...

Reactions: Sombramain22

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the game looks really nice.

Didn't download it yet, but is there a way to remove the tattoos? I just wanted her to look exactly like the movie.
At the moment, there is no such option. If Lara gets a really naughty tattoo, I'll make it optional.

Honestly reading that review it's a 3/5. A 1/5 review means a game has nothing going for it. I'd personally rate it 3/5 as of 0.2 just because I think the previous game was hotter mainly due to more sex content/kinks and animations but maybe in time...
In the previous game, people were unhappy because the heroine was getting corrupted too quickly. In the new game, people are unhappy that the heroine is corrupting too slowly:unsure:

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes