• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Even if he continues to develop the game I still think he was too ambitious having 4 routes with completely opposing fetishes.
He's actually working and reworking a few things from earlier and expanding the new. The update is going to be a pretty hefty one. The game sort of reaches and touches a lot of genre/fetishes.

Reactions: Dopplyn

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
lots of "he's still working on it" posts, any ETA's?
No ETA quite yet, because he's mostly working on trying to revise the earlier content and expand on the later content. Going back and updating the graphics of the game as well as implementing new scenes and having the gramma proofread. It's a one-dev project so it's going to take a moment. Plus he recently had to deal with moving twice and now he's waiting for his internet in the new home he just moved into.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No ETA quite yet, because he's mostly working on trying to revise the earlier content and expand on the later content. Going back and updating the graphics of the game as well as implementing new scenes and having the gramma proofread. It's a one-dev project so it's going to take a moment. Plus he recently had to deal with moving twice and now he's waiting for his internet in the new home he just moved into.
Your post feels quite defensive, no accusations here, maybe you think ETA means something other than "Estimated Time of Arrival"?
So the DEV doesn't have any sense how far s/he is from the next update?, or there is no recent communique regarding the update status?
Again no attack, just curious.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Your post feels quite defensive, no accusations here, maybe you think ETA means something other than "Estimated Time of Arrival"?
So the DEV doesn't have any sense how far s/he is from the next update?, or there is no recent communique regarding the update status?
Huh? Oh na, not defensive at all. Just explaining his current process and usually when folks ask for an ETA that's commonly what they're asking for an estimated time of arrival. He's been carefully poking at old content while working on the newer stuff route system updates and whatnot of path A and B etc. The most I can say is that they'll be having another dev update post on Patreon soon that will also catch folks up on the progress of things. Be sure to join the discord as well to keep up in there cause he's pretty active on it if you post in the chat looking for em with any other questions.

Reactions: Stil996

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Huh? Oh na, not defensive at all. Just explaining his current process and usually when folks ask for an ETA that's commonly what they're asking for an estimated time of arrival. He's been carefully poking at old content while working on the newer stuff route system updates and whatnot of path A and B etc. The most I can say is that they'll be having another dev update post on Patreon soon that will also catch folks up on the progress of things. Be sure to join the discord as well to keep up in there cause he's pretty active on it if you post in the chat looking for em with any other questions.
I didn't know ETA could be an acronym for anything else OTHER than Estimated Time Of Arrival....until I used Google...and of course my mind gets blown lol...

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone got the apk for this game? Tried running this on tapjoy but I can't play it turns black then goes back to the main menu

gooper57

Feb 1, 2020
I didn't know ETA could be an acronym for anything else OTHER than Estimated Time Of Arrival....until I used Google...and of course my mind gets blown lol...
crap. More useless knowledge I can't get rid of. (Thanks, by the way. "extraterrestrial artifact" indeed.)

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes