DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks interesting. The tags and overview(as well as the pictures) look good. Going to give this a try and play around with the choices.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
The game was around 1.7gb, so I compressed it.
You not compressed... You just little down resolutions...
Last Call [v0.2.2] Krieger Bebop
Original Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB
This is REAL compression work mate...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
LastCall_0.2.2
For the love of God this game I repeated several times and changed the choices several times and all of them always lead to the same end with a message to choose other routes. I hate a game like this, if you are a villain it takes you to game over, if you are the good guy it also takes you to game over what you had in mind when I start a game plan that has several routes and all leads to the same trap. This is not even complete, I play more, pure waste of time.:mad:

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
Worried that the game may be trying to do too much; but still seems like there is a diamond in here somewhere. Hope they can find it and see their pledges explode! :D

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
the routes doesn't make any sense, if u pick a route, why do you have an option to start another one? shouldn't you be locked to that route? the only route that kinda made sense was when you choose to "ignore them" and then the next day you immediately spend time with your aunt, bdsm/blackmail. Or are those just options for the next coming scene? What happens if i pick the vanilla route and then pick bdsm choices? it's not clear. If you're gonna make a multiple paths game, just take off the labels(), it's confusing. I'll prob wait a couple updates before replaying again. Other than that, the game plays great, good story, art is not bad, and animation is good too.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i dont think branching paths are really a bad thing but it probably doesnt work for this dev/game not that he cant pull it off but the size of content between updates seem like its not getting anywhere. and if it is it gets there slowly. i do like how you can choose what path to pursue but damn it feels so far like i cant invest or should invest time into this game until another 5 or so updates.

as of yet i havent hit any games overs with my choices yet just the end of that particular storyline. i never cared for the brother either so there's that.

defnitely seems like dev tried to do too much though.

Jun 15, 2017

Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JokerLeader for whatever reason the link was taken down. Can you reupload it?

RSB

Aug 4, 2017

Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 194 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
win/linux links aren't working

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I think the game is dead no update for over 3 months.
That's not how it works, last update about game on patreon was on 22 february. Besides 3 months with no update doesn't mean it is dead, it means it is likely dead until proven otherwise.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think the game is dead no update for over 3 months.
That's not how it works, last update about game on patreon was on 22 february. Besides 3 months with no update doesn't mean it is dead, it means it is likely dead until proven otherwise.
Y'all must've been spoiled with this dev then, cause I see games go a year or 2 without an update, then randomly there will be a tiny update of about a day of in-game playing, then the dev ghosts people again. lol
3 months without an update isn't that long at all, as far as I've seen.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Y'all must've been spoiled with this dev then, cause I see games go a year or 2 without an update, then randomly there will be a tiny update of about a day of in-game playing, then the dev ghosts people again. lol
3 months without an update isn't that long at all, as far as I've seen.
No, I didn't even play this game, just kept in on the watch list because it looked like it might be interesting when it's properly developed.
What I was talking about was
Prefix Definitions:

Abandoned:
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes