Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
Dude i read the whole 4 pages and is still not clear, who is the one doing the cucking, the mc or some rando
the truth is that no one yet, I just put a scenario where there were characters with lives before the character arrived and relationships change as the story progresses.

Reactions: alex2011

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
All jokes aside your game looks nice, if you refine it a bit better and keep the updates to 1-2 months max, support will come your way i am sure, it's just that people are afraid to support newly made games cause even if they look promising many times they get abandoned early on.
The truth is that I am so stupid that I deleted the folder where I had the game and lost 3 weeks of work (I used a backup of version 0.1 with the characters and made a clone) so I ended up redoing several things that collided with the miserable quality it had in the beginning. But I plan to keep developing and improving it even as a hobby. Thanks for the emotional support.

Oct 14, 2018
the truth is that no one yet, I just put a scenario where there were characters with lives before the character arrived and relationships change as the story progresses.
I suggest if you intend/decide to have NTR in the game, to make it actually avoidable if the player so chooses. Please don't take the lazy sloppy way of "Oh, you can avoid it by not going/not see it, but it still happens and you'll lowkey know".
Personally it doesn't bother me much, however I'm not a fan of NTR. I usually go through all scenes even if it has NTR and then go back and change it to avoid the scene, but the fake "avoidable" feature that some devs add in, where it happens but we don't see or don't know, is honestly the worst.
Either way, whatever you choose to do, I wish you good luck with it, the story seems interesting so keep it up. (y)

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
Last update Hotfix (basically the last conversation you have with John)

Win:

Mac:

Linux:

Reactions: alex2011

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
I suggest if you intend/decide to have NTR in the game, to make it actually avoidable if the player so chooses. Please don't take the lazy sloppy way of "Oh, you can avoid it by not going/not see it, but it still happens and you'll lowkey know".
Personally it doesn't bother me much, however I'm not a fan of NTR. I usually go through all scenes even if it has NTR and then go back and change it to avoid the scene, but the fake "avoidable" feature that some devs add in, where it happens but we don't see or don't know, is honestly the worst.
Either way, whatever you choose to do, I wish you good luck with it, the story seems interesting so keep it up. (y)
I also don't like the idea of closing my eyes and pretending that nothing happened. It is something that in future updates I want to make it being noticed more, currently the game lacks a lot but it bothered me too much to see the game progress and improve the quality of scenes when day 1 looked like this.
1.jpg 6.jpg 2.png
so I took a step back so now I can do a little better.
1.1.jpg 6.1.jpg 2.1.jpg

Regarding the route where you have early contact with the drug, I am redoing some scenes and advancing the story, I still have scenes to improve.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Will you help him or will you choose the path of evil?
This game got dark really fast. 1st route - I'm giving pills to people left and right, 2nd route - going for revenge on some girl. So 1st route is violence and rape, 2nd is blackmail, humiliation and maledom? Not fan of either, will there be a way to be a normal human being or is the MC just a degenerate?

Reactions: Look-see

makcim334

Sep 8, 2019
Он начинается со смерти родителей главного героя (типичное начало, я знаю), поэтому его старший брат Джон, с которым он потерял связь 10 лет назад, возвращается в город, чтобы взять вас с собой и похороните их.
: eek:: eek:: eek:: eek:

all parents die in the games before joining ... don't stop getting corrupted. :прохладно::п: D

better to name the GAMES so as not to repeat BEFORE THE LAST CALL TO THE LAST ...

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
i was taken by surprise. This game has a surprisingly huge amount of potential! Looking forward to the development of the game!

Reactions: Krieger Bebop

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I like the models in this game so far but oh my gods, for the love of the gods go over your scripts and fix the capitalizations!
I'm not normally a grammar nazi, I'm usually a spelling war criminal, but gods it bugs me so much!

Also the girls in this a fucking gorgeous, good job on the renders man.
Fix up your script a little bit and this game will be good as right now, the story is a little hard to follow. Are you writing this in English? Because alot of the sentences dont make since to me and I think maybe they would in Spanish if that is the language you are writing in. That or i'm just not comprehending as well as I should be. lol.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so I know at least on the first page people are complaining about the name "last call" being 'taken' dunno why people are so up in a huff about it as I've seen multiple h-games with the same name not to mention movies *shrugs* but I would like to state that as it is right now it's VERY short

Reactions: inkyhorn

Manewr

May 24, 2019
We live in free countries, so using the same name is not a crime or something that does not comply with the rules of this site, and secondly, the games are different and it's a lot different from each other. At the end I will say briefly first check then evaluate and the name of the game is like your name (kill someone because it is called as you)

Reactions: inkyhorn and Phanex

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This game got dark really fast. 1st route - I'm giving pills to people left and right, 2nd route - going for revenge on some girl. So 1st route is violence and rape, 2nd is blackmail, humiliation and maledom? Not fan of either, will there be a way to be a normal human being or is the MC just a degenerate?
well at least i wasnt the only one who thought this. with the drugged girl i was like maybe we get a choice to avoid taking full advantage...nope. however the scene with the aunt was a little weird and dumb...guy drugs her for nothing more than curiosity? how did he not know that he probably could've killed her. then not even get the choice to avoid taking advantage of her in her sleep.

as for the other route...idk seen crazy girls before and this story isnt light so i guess it makes sense that there would be crazy girls. the down side is we didnt have a choice to avoid said crazy girl. on this update there wasnt a choice in general for anything. even if we decided to pursue her i didnt want to see the scene on the phone where she bangs some other guy.

but yeah just my opinion.

Reactions: stekegkin

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm just saw this game came out early october. for 2 months of work idk if there was enough content to make up for branching paths. but that's just me.

the good thing i can say about it is art is decent. and characters are hot. and animations are great for HS animations.

question regarding the crazy chick

did she already get pregnant and have the kid, or is she currently pregnant?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes