Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Last Call [v0.2.1b] [Krieger Bebop] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 779.92 MB
Original MAC Size: 778.38 MB

Compressed PC Size: 128.8 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 127.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The cuts and transitions in this are like a fever dream. After a point it's all a jumbled mess, with just occasional flashes of derpy Honey Select animations popping on screen

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
First I want to say that I did not have the slightest idea that there was already a thread about it. Second, I had no idea that there was another game with the same name, sorry for the confusion. And I'm not the second game with the same name, according to itch.io I'm number 8. (the idea with the main character is to make a zero to hero).

I am not very convinced by the name of the game and when I started absolutely no one gave me advice, now I will be more aware of this page and what all of you have to say. Greetings.

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
im guessing dev isn't on this site? but if you decide to take train does that mean the girl gets raped still or not? just wondering cause denying staying with aunt wasnt my first choice but not like i want the girl to get raped.
There are other characters that are involved in the story, for example if you go by train Carol and Zeta do not stop or have the conversation in the car so they come to help Alice as soon as the call is received.

The idea is that not only the relationships of the characters with the MC change but also that the characters and the relationships between them change.

Reactions: alex2011

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
I only hope it gets a sandbox gameplay update to it and more NOICE animations.
That is one of the ideas that I have in mind, but first I want to improve the quality of the game since I accept that it is a real disaster (that's why I remade many scenes). When the story progresses further and I define all the characters that will guide you on each route, I will see how to do it.

Reactions: alex2011

Krieger Bebop

Nov 4, 2020
Just finished playing it. The NTR is very avoidable, just be smart about your choices if you don't want to see it. Also, the game has 2 main routes (2 main female characters). It seems like they both start on the 2nd time your Aunt wants to have breakfast with you. Both will have 2 sub routes each (2 female characters with additional content). I suggest using 2 to 4 save slots (2=Basic or NTR, 4=Basic and NTR) if you want to do most of everything (dev could hide stuff depending on the line of choices you make to set variables to true or false in the future). It will also have characters that appear in both routes. If you want to know which girls you'll be following in their respective routes, go to the Dev's Patreon (seen on 1st page), click show more on the first selection under About, and see which route you want to take first (WARNING: As of version 0.1b most characters, excluding 2, can be seen and only 2 characters have sex scenes, 3 in total for the 2 main route girls (1 of these is NTR and again be smart if you do not want to see this). My only complaint is that the the sex scenes keep going instead of stopping for a character speak over it like in other games, but this is an adjustable issue. Overall, the game is good. If you like a lot of the games on this site, you should continue to play this one as the updates release.
thanks for that.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
All jokes aside your game looks nice, if you refine it a bit better and keep the updates to 1-2 months max, support will come your way i am sure, it's just that people are afraid to support newly made games cause even if they look promising many times they get abandoned early on.

Reactions: Krieger Bebop
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes