BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Played the game and i guess it's netorare, since there's a cool big brother and your/his sister has a crush on him and not on mc.
But the first post says that it's avoidable... You may just need the proper path to do this (if not, by avoidable the developer understands what happens but doesn't see the scene, that really is avoid to see the NTR scene but no avoid the NTR)

edit:

I don't know why someone delete a post that I answer someone that ask about avoid NTR saying:

"It literally says "NTR is (avoidable)" in the first post. "

I think that this isn't offtopic.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
My post got deleted saying that this thread ISN'T the original Last Call.....reposting for clarity since the mod comment still exists.

Reactions: alex2011

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im guessing dev isn't on this site? but if you decide to take train does that mean the girl gets raped still or not? just wondering cause denying staying with aunt wasnt my first choice but not like i want the girl to get raped.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
im guessing dev isn't on this site? but if you decide to take train does that mean the girl gets raped still or not? just wondering cause denying staying with aunt wasnt my first choice but not like i want the girl to get raped.
yeah, dev isn't on this site.

as for Alice, i can't truly tell if Alice still gets raped as currently ends at the train. if perhaps the next update she makes a comment as to how she was raped while in class and you overhear it, or starts acting weird during class, then it would be safe to assume that she was still raped if you chose to stay with the aunt and get on the train.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm download the game, but yet not play, and rape is something that I hate, if this is unavoidable I'm out.

Reactions: pappypop

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've tested the game and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to continue.

Anyway thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: pappypop

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
Just finished playing it. The NTR is very avoidable, just be smart about your choices if you don't want to see it. Also, the game has 2 main routes (2 main female characters). It seems like they both start on the 2nd time your Aunt wants to have breakfast with you. Both will have 2 sub routes each (2 female characters with additional content). I suggest using 2 to 4 save slots (2=Basic or NTR, 4=Basic and NTR) if you want to do most of everything (dev could hide stuff depending on the line of choices you make to set variables to true or false in the future). It will also have characters that appear in both routes. If you want to know which girls you'll be following in their respective routes, go to the Dev's Patreon (seen on 1st page), click show more on the first selection under About, and see which route you want to take first (WARNING: As of version 0.1b most characters, excluding 2, can be seen and only 2 characters have sex scenes, 3 in total for the 2 main route girls (1 of these is NTR and again be smart if you do not want to see this). My only complaint is that the the sex scenes keep going instead of stopping for a character speak over it like in other games, but this is an adjustable issue. Overall, the game is good. If you like a lot of the games on this site, you should continue to play this one as the updates release.

Last edited:

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
Patreon build 0.2.1a (0.2+) finished. link in the description.

what's new?

path B (save her) advanced to day 3 at noon
161 new images
14 new short videos

Lets

Jan 17, 2018
Last Call Tonight sounds catchy and then subtly different from the original Last Call.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes