MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The Dev needs to change the name of this game, so far it makes no sense as a title and there is an established game with the name already.

As for content, too little and not enough choices. Don't like any of the girls, would prefer to not have anything to do with them,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Hongry gril got my attention, but the cliche violence-as-a-plot-point scene complete with non-con (on the player's part) scene, as friendo above me while typing this politely also put in spoilers really killed the mood. Though it's really the big, obvious issue that gets me: there's no universe in which NTR is going to be avoidable, and the damage is already done with what's already here. It's always regrettable when the micro-demo ruins the characters/models.

Reactions: Bobrosss

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I seen LAST CALL I was like fuck yeah then I looked at the pics I'm like WAIT!!!!!!! hope the dev changes the name cause ppl will mention it constantly
I too was ecstatic, then I saw the characters and then it ruined my day. I was hoping for the other game, that's why when i saw the ' b ' on the update, I doubled back.

Fucking hopes were crushed...​

ai...

May 30, 2019
I've been waiting for a new last call update for awhile. So when I saw the name I was kind of let down. You should probably change the name of this project to avoid future confusion...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is already one game with the same name.. :unsure:(Last Call [v0.3.1] [Thunderline Studios])

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So 5 minutes of reading, and an odd willing chikan scene?

That's because the Japanese term 'ntr' IS all three, lol.
Could I get a source on that? No matter what I google, no one seems to be using the acronym NTR for anything than netorare.

Reactions: Larry2000

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
so far what i can see, there's no indication that the dev creator even uses f95 for them to even know that there's another Last Call game. the dev isn't the one that uploaded the game. so the name will most likely stay.

Reactions: Chrathrard
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes