4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ITRoy liking Bison's post close enough to dev confirmation of no harem for you Avaron1974?
View attachment 1557143

Another thread where you can 'educate' all the newbies about non-harem! Now that's something to get excited about right?
While I do love telling people there is no harem in certain games, shattering dreams gets me off. Those are games I know the devs and talk to on a regular basis as well as having been invested in those games since they started. It kinda got to be a running joke after a while.

I don't know the devs to this one and only had one playthrough before their troubles so i'm not exactly an invested party here.

I'm a casual bystander minding my own business here for a change.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Did.. did the MC's model change or is it just me? Cause he looks really fat in the face compared to what I remember...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry ya'll, you know my policy on reworks, plus I thought this game was dead, so I won't be continuing this. Use the mod.

Edit: Updated to Version 0.3.1

If you want to support me you can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
No one can blame you for not being able to keep up with everything. Plus we ALL thought the game was dead. I deleted it off my list entirely. I had to start over because I had forgotten what the hell was even going on.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks. I could unblock it thanks to Boehser Onkel's mod. I find it weird,though, that you have to reject her at first to have 2 different scenes later.
I think it makes sense, given how galleries typically work. The point is to reward players for different choices on different playthroughs. I'm not saying I would've expected this particular unlock, but once I learned about it, it didn't surprise me really.

Reactions: neronwtf

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Nice update. I really like Morgan and Annie, and looking forward for next update after that ending...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think this game is animated!? I have see no animations!
2 moving pics is animation.
Also, there are some nonsexual animations, such as when you first meet Kelly Jo (she smiles and winks). It is a bit misleading, because the game starts off with some smooth and good animations and then it just goes to stills and sometimes two-image toggles. I don't mind the stills, but I'm not sure what the point of full animations is if there are only a couple and they are pretty much all at the very beginning of the game.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
If anyone wants the scene gallery fully unlocked copy this file inside the /game folder. The game subfolder not the one with the exe. Also remember to rename the file to sceneGallery.rpy (take out the initial numbers). And by the way, the password for unlocking the other galllery is "SurpriseMF" without quotes.
how do i download this it just gets opened as an html for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was nice update besides bit shortish but at least story advanced a bit.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes