4.10 star(s) 50 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah .. well...

so my mc was declining the offer of mcshorty to go to club somewhere (2 choices to be exact)
aaaand still have to go ...
how much of these "choices" which not count are ingame ?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Can't remember.
Was this one of those titles that was all "Technically it's not NTR" (wink wink nudge nudge)?

It's not on my ignore list... so probably not?

Can a kind soul confirm?
thx

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Can't remember.
Was this one of those titles that was all "Technically it's not NTR" (wink wink nudge nudge)?

It's not on my ignore list... so probably not?

Can a kind soul confirm?
thx
Spoils below. You can judge if it's NTR or not.

It is implied that your girlfriend has cheated on you, after ghosting you for being away for longer than you anticipated. You get a text from an old college friend who sends you a picture of her out with some other guy, holding hands and kissing her cheek(?). Then he tells you there is several other pictures like that on her social media of her with that guy.

So you assume she has moved on, and so you move as well. You don't hear anything else about her or from her anymore, as you stopped messaging her/emailing her and moved on. At least, until the end of this last update (cliffhanger).

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. So glad they didn't abandon this one. Solid update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I might run through and try a couple different options out. See what happens. Definitely looking forward to more of this game.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Damn. So glad they didn't abandon this one. Solid update.

Anyway, I might run through and try a couple different options out. See what happens. Definitely looking forward to more of this game.
yeh as someone have allready pointed out there is infact
no kelly joe scene this update

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 550323

Overview:
You've made the tough choice to go help out an uncle whose health is failing. Sure, it's a lot of work running his bar in his tiny Midwestern town, but it's a charming place and it's growing on you. Yeah, it meant dropping out mid-semester and leaving your girlfriend Fiona behind, but family is worth it... right?
In Last Call you play as the over-worked and somewhat awkward hero as he deals with a failing long-distance relationship, a feisty cougar, a charming rebel, the local drunks, and the joy of running the favorite watering hole in Oaklane. Expect a few surprises along the way, and always remember that your actions have consequences, some for the better and some for the worse. Count on some quippy dialogue, steamy encounters, a bit of heartbreak, and a few laughs. But always remember, before you close up shop for the night, always make a LAST CALL.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2020-12-18
Developer: Thunderline Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are advising a new playthrough due to the code changes.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac (v0.3.1): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.3.1): MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough - FanSigs - Walkthrough&Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 549425 View attachment 549421 View attachment 549426 View attachment 549424 View attachment 549430 View attachment 549427 View attachment 549431 View attachment 549428 View attachment 549423 View attachment 549429 View attachment 549422 View attachment 549433 View attachment 549434

Nov 17, 2018
If anyone wants the scene gallery fully unlocked copy this file inside the /game folder. The game subfolder not the one with the exe. Also remember to rename the file to sceneGallery.rpy (take out the initial numbers). And by the way, the password for unlocking the other galllery is "SurpriseMF" without quotes.

Reactions: neronwtf

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't seen a dev say it but I am a bit wary about so many people mentioning it.
100% chance there won't be a harem. Not even close.
ITRoy liking Bison's post close enough to dev confirmation of no harem for you Avaron1974?
Last-Call-No-Harem.png

Another thread where you can 'educate' all the newbies about non-harem! Now that's something to get excited about right?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I have to admit that Annie hasn't really changed for the better, in my opinion her old model was significantly more attractive and cuter. :cautious:

What happened that her model was changed?

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes