Unity Completed Last Days Of The Universe - Episode 1 [Lastdays]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Diwnloaded win64 version from OP, game loads I press ESC as instructed, menu shows for a second and them there is "please wait" sign and nothing happens.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
It looks like the game uses the Internet.
Animation and some pictures during sex are hidden behind "patreon picture".
I can unpack the pictures, but they're all broken. Which program to use for CGRip?

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
thats one they have here is the public one also know as a demo on patreon if you become a patreon then you will beable to download full version without "limits"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
sorry but what is the point of uploading it with all the content scenes locked for patreons? i wasted my time downloading this, next time put a WARNING in the 1 post

Reactions: dunhill

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
there should be a warning of "Censured patreon Scenes" or something in the 1st post, even if it is a public reléase , there is a lot of people like me that dont know this dev censor the adult scenes for patreons only, thats my point ;)

puller123

Aug 14, 2017
I tend to agree there, it would be nice to have some kind of a tag for that sort of thing. Though usually if you check out the later parts of the thread you can quickly find out if it's got blocked patron only content or something akin to that.

Though thanks for uploading it in any case

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The creator should not even do it like that if he wants to get big, should have noticed that after a few months when he sees that he dont get so many patreons.. other then that i like the renders that im allowed to see but the story is a bit weird :D

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Kinda rich that he complains about pirates yet has Yoda in his game. Pretty certain Disney might object to that :)

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes