RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
For some reason images are black when downloading the translated version but everything is fine on the mtl version. Why is that? This Is on joiplay

Last edited:

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
For some reason images are black when downloading the translated version but everything is fine on the mtl version. Why is that? This Is on joiplay
Alright, so I downloaded both the mtl and translated version, extracted them and pasted the mtl version into the translated version and It worked. What I did was pretty simple but I feel like a tech wizard

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Question - do the abilities from different items stack? For example: thunder protection 25% from Hero armor and 50% from Ocean God's Pendant is 75% protection from thunder or the game applies just the highest percentage

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
I defeated the Orc King, but didn't got the title... is there unlock condition for that (being a virgin, or losing on purpose to him couple of times...?

- Figured out - need a NG, impossible to get it in 1st run

Last edited:

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Does anyone know the full version of the final boss music? I cannot read Japanese so was unabel to search based off the credits.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Bro it was so fucking HYPE, damn shame it ended on such a cliffhanger
Any of ya'll got any info on the sequel?

Nvm found it

Last edited:

lordgloria

Jul 29, 2021

Nvm found it
there is Sequel/sidestory

Nvm found it
yeah someone said there is the Sequel/side story of this game called "Ark of artemis" the game is take after the final battle of last embryo but, this time u play as Claudia one of sill friend from black fang guild.

Kirai_Kirai

Oct 16, 2021
Alright, so I downloaded both the mtl and translated version, extracted them and pasted the mtl version into the translated version and It worked. What I did was pretty simple but I feel like a tech wizard
You are just pasted the MTL version without a translation patch? Or you firstly patched MTL, and then pasted?

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone know how to get past the Ruins in the Old Poen Forest? I did the other two missions and looked at everything + Chocola pounced Sill's ass in the wall but I can't seem to find what I need to trigger the next scene/event. I've done the other two: the one against the Black Knight in the desert and the Lich in the Emperor's tomb. Only thing I see is that one that said its two deep for them to reach the gems. Do I need to do another mission to get something to do that and I missed it or did I just not talk to someone?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
looks like not all CG is in gallery like Mary's after defeating the bicorn and wandering back into the costal town carib.

Also the post should probably be updated to no censor as there isn't any mosaics.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
I am here to have fun, and not be bombarded with FEELS
GENERALLY, THIS GAME IS QUITE FUN TO TRY OUT.you feel as if it boring but you can pretty interesting story going around everyone.
i regret i sleeping on this one for a long time.
this game is mechanic is more of a defence till you know what coming.
it true, the combat mechanic is rather consistently and no big brain required but it allows you to try out some stuff.
this is more of a , figuring out when to deal dmg and not getting massive dmg on you.

PS : I WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL . WHY YOU DO THIS GAME DEVELOPER (I know the alt sequel, i might try that for other time)

BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO SILL !!!!

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I am here to have fun, and not be bombarded with FEELS
GENERALLY, THIS GAME IS QUITE FUN TO TRY OUT.you feel as if it boring but you can pretty interesting story going around everyone.
i regret i sleeping on this one for a long time.
this game is mechanic is more of a defence till you know what coming.
it true, the combat mechanic is rather consistently and no big brain required but it allows you to try out some stuff.
this is more of a , figuring out when to deal dmg and not getting massive dmg on you.

PS : I WAITING FOR THE SEQUEL . WHY YOU DO THIS GAME DEVELOPER (I know the alt sequel, i might try that for other time)

BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO SILL !!!!
ya should play Ark of Artemis before the Last Fantazma or w.e its called since it seems to offer bits of info is likely to appear in Sil's story. Though the dev seems to be making another Ark of Artemis update to include old town and more scenes. He also seems to be working on another story based on Claudia and her gang?

Dec 21, 2019
ya should play Ark of Artemis before the Last Fantazma or w.e its called since it seems to offer bits of info is likely to appear in Sil's story. Though the dev seems to be making another Ark of Artemis update to include old town and more scenes. He also seems to be working on another story based on Claudia and her gang?
so wait for ark of artemis update then ? another years to go.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Good game, i really want to play a sequel, i don't know if sek of artemis continues this storyline or is a spin-off (it seems like the second one, sadly)
I need know more about sill
It has some flaws, and the game seems unfinished, like scenes you can't get until you complete the game, and hard mode should be avaliable since the begining, because it's very easy, but mc is really charming IMO

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Good game, i really want to play a sequel, i don't know if sek of artemis continues this storyline or is a spin-off (it seems like the second one, sadly)
I need know more about sill
It has some flaws, and the game seems unfinished, like scenes you can't get until you complete the game, and hard mode should be avaliable since the begining, because it's very easy, but mc is really charming IMO
Ark of Artemis gives you vital information from Claudia's perspective and more about herself. It's a side story for sure but it adds to the over all main plot point as Lulu makes a appearance at the end of the game and hints at a main plot point. The third game is suppose to tie these two together.

Reactions: moskis22
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes