• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed LAST EMBRYO -EITHER OF BRAVE TO STORY- [v1.20] [Whale]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

DeathArc

Oct 16, 2017
can someone tell me a program to edit the save data of games like ark of artemis and this last embryo?
most of the time i just use cheat engine as i can modified game speed at the same time.
but if u want a website, i tend to use this

just upload ur save file, search for the variable u want to change then download and replace

Mar 1, 2020
can someone tell me a program to edit the save data of games like ark of artemis and this last embryo?
I think saveedit.com and similar programs wont be able to edit these, since they seem to use custom save procedure.
But I may suggest trying to edit some files yourself in Notepad++ for example like
1- Classes.json for character stats (those are written for each level, so there will be like 99 values for HP, 99 for MP...ATK, DEF, MATK, MDEF, AGI, LUC.
2- Enemies.json I like to make first basic mob you encounter give you a ton of EXP. I recommend searching the right mob by its HP or name. Edited "Wolfen" with 1020 HP yesterday in Arc of Artemis to give 9,000,000 EXP and boost Claudia to Lv50. Might remove annoying boss ability if you manage to understand a bit of the code.
3- Items.json might be able to turn basic healing potion into restore all HP,MP.
This can be a general advice for RPG Maker MV and similar games if you want to bypass more annoying parts of THE GRIND :mad: and/or engine quirks that get in a way of cheating :3

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "DeathArc, publicación: 5846121, miembro: 248993"]
la mayoría de las veces solo uso el motor de trampas, ya que puedo modificar la velocidad del juego al mismo tiempo.
pero si quieres un sitio web, suelo usar este

simplemente cargue su archivo guardado, busque la variable que desea cambiar, luego descargue y reemplace
[/CITA]
Ya probé ese y dice que el guardado no puede soportarlo y da un error con el arca de artemisa

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "BloomYourDreams, publicación: 5848449, miembro: 2074408"]
Creo que saveedit.com y programas similares no podrán editarlos, ya que parecen utilizar un procedimiento de guardado personalizado.
Pero puedo sugerir que intente editar algunos archivos usted mismo en Notepad ++, por ejemplo, como
1- Classes.json para estadísticas de personajes (están escritas para cada nivel, por lo que habrá 99 valores para HP, 99 para MP ... ATK, DEF, MATK, MDEF, AGI, LUC.
2- Enemies.json Me gusta hacer que la primera mafia básica que encuentres te dé una tonelada de EXP. Recomiendo buscar la mafia adecuada por su HP o nombre. Editado "Wolfen" con 1020 HP ayer en Arc of Artemis para dar 9,000,000 EXP y aumentar a Claudia a Lv50. Podría eliminar la molesta habilidad de jefe si logras entender un poco del código.
3- Items.json podría convertir la poción de curación básica en restaurar todos los HP, MP.
Este puede ser un consejo general para RPG Maker MV y juegos similares si desea evitar partes más molestas de THE GRIND :enojado: y / o peculiaridades del motor que se interponen en una forma de hacer trampa: 3
[/CITA]
Lo intentaré para ver si puedo usarlo y así no molestarme en cultivar dinero que es lo más molesto en estos juegos.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have had no problem with RpgMakerSaveEdit version 0.69. Editing with it has been straight forward.

Surprisingly though RPGM_MV_Cheat_Menu_ would not seem to work on this one. However it functioned fine on Ark of Artemis.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I'm stuck at the cave with the orc king, cave of the orcs, upper. The Traveling Merchant keeps telling me about the King of the Orc, and that I should rely on my friends, but there is no way back to the starting city?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
You guys should stop mucking around with online editors and cheat engine for these games. Use MTool instead. It does all the edits of saveeditonline except in real time without uploading a save. It also does MTL and various cheats as well =) AdventCirno has it on their Patreon as a free download.

Back to the game: Is there something you're supposed to do in Cave of Orcs: Middle at the skeleton? Claudia translates some writing about Forbidden Fruit, Paradise and Demons. Normally I would think it was flavor text but the diamond doesn't dim like a completed event. It stays blue. Am I missing a solution here or is it literally nothing?

Reactions: Zippix

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You guys should stop mucking around with online editors and cheat engine for these games. Use MTool instead. It does all the edits of saveeditonline except in real time without uploading a save. It also does MTL and various cheats as well =) AdventCirno has it on their Patreon as a free download.

Back to the game: Is there something you're supposed to do in Cave of Orcs: Middle at the skeleton? Claudia translates some writing about Forbidden Fruit, Paradise and Demons. Normally I would think it was flavor text but the diamond doesn't dim like a completed event. It stays blue. Am I missing a solution here or is it literally nothing?
I was missing it, apparently I had to mine some ore, I was moving around and clicking everywhere in case the marker was hidden and I mined some ore, so I clicked on on all the ore-like spots and got the silver ore that I thought was not in this cave, translation error maybe?

Anyway, gave the ore to the miner, quest complete, got my silver sword and more diamonds opened up to click on.

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017

What the heck is Mtool? all I can find is a unix msdos editor

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
Umm can anyone know how to fix the battle mode that doesnt even start? The screen just turns black when I click the very 1st start of battle. I already tried to get some full save and turns out all battle mode was like the same.

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Hi people. Need an info. In the cave connected to the Orc King quest - early game mission, is a curious rune writing: "We shall grant the Forbidden Fruit to our God and our great king. Give the foolish demons the judgement". Now - can some1 tell me how is this game related. Is there a mission that has some requirements to be completed at that part of the game? I think Judgment is something like a hero power so am I missing something on that map to be able to get that power... or its just some mumble/jumble - intro for some future quest? Need an answer ASAP... if possible

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
I added the picture where the event is happening. Thing is - after clearing the orc cave, next mission happens and i dont have access to this map anymore. And I'm "one of those people" - clear ALL the events or cant sleep

Mar 1, 2020
Hi people. Need an info. In the cave connected to the Orc King quest - early game mission, is a curious rune writing: "We shall grant the Forbidden Fruit to our God and our great king. Give the foolish demons the judgement".
I think it is a little lore thing. I cleared the game and do not remember any related event.
Maybe this inscription is in relation to the lore of the thing behind the main conflict that is revealed closer to the end.
Or maybe my memory bad :p

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes