4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everybody!
I have an issue with the game, when i go to a tile where is an event i van't click any of the options. Somebody have a solution for this?
Thanks for your answer.
Just tested it on my laptop, it might be a windows issue because I'm getting the same results with my main and backup pc and they are nowhere near eachother in terms of hardware, but they have the same windows version. (10, the most recent one) What are your specs btw?

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
I play it on my laptop to. It has 16GB Ram, I5 7300HQ CPU, and a GeForce GTX 1050. Also i have the latest wind 10 :/
Mine is an i3 8130U/8GB/MX130 2GB/256GB SSD and the main is FX9590/16GB/RX5700 8GB/1TB HDD so the only common thing is the latest win10... i hope the next update fixes it. Also, in 1.5.3 changelog he said something about different numbers in different languages, and when im stuck with an event that contains numbers those are always 0, so maybe changing system language to english or something fixes it idk i have to test it.
EDIT; Tested it, changing the system language to US English fixes it.

Last edited:

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
EDIT; Tested it, changing the system language to US English fixes it.
Is that display language or system coding? That might shed some light on to what is causing the issue.

No issues with English display language / Japanese system coding here.

DelFaz

Jul 15, 2017
Is that display language or system coding? That might shed some light on to what is causing the issue.

No issues with English display language / Japanese system coding here.
Idk I've tried with English sys/Hungarian Keyboard Layout and it works but with Hungarian sys/English Keyboard Layout it wont. From what the dev said in his changelog I think he fixed it so we just have to wait for an update. :D

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to edit the amount of talent points to max out the tree? I kinda wana finish the gallery myself but want to speed up each rotation through the dungeon. Or maybe a way to increase experience gained in game?

Bolobo

Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way to edit the amount of talent points to max out the tree? I kinda wana finish the gallery myself but want to speed up each rotation through the dungeon. Or maybe a way to increase experience gained in game?
The first two points of the Lover tree increase the amount of experience you get. Got to max level pretty fast when i kept that on.

Reactions: Sennin

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
EDIT: Updated scene unlock guide for 1.5.1 for the last time (unless I've made some major error that someone notices, but I've played this game so much now that I'm confident almost everything is correct):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will probably do a new post with better production quality when the full game comes out/is made available here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
I really like this game and have since bought the Steam version, how do I port the save of this version (let's call it f95 version) to it?

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
I really like this game and have since bought the Steam version, how do I port the save of this version (let's call it f95 version) to it?
You can't. It's encoded through the steamid, and while with the cracked version we can just change the steamid to match the save, you can't change your official steamid.

The dev updates very frequently, though, so it's worth getting it anyway.

May 20, 2019
You can't. It's encoded through the steamid, and while with the cracked version we can just change the steamid to match the save, you can't change your official steamid.

The dev updates very frequently, though, so it's worth getting it anyway.
Welp, time to regrind the save back. Thanks for the info.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 631994
i'm really confused about these two missing scenes
any one have any idea about that?
DelFaz is basically correct, but need to clarify a little:

Top question mark is for beating a single goblin. They are almost always Veterans and are a pain in the ass to beat - need to go for a very slow bleed play/chip away at them or blast them in one huge strike.

Bottom question mark is for losing to a single worm. Like said above, that one you typically need to beat one, and then surrender. General tip - the "Surrender" bar should update mid-fight if you kill one enemy and doing them solo would get you a new scene.

Also, a little non-edit update; I have significantly more info to update on the chart now but the steam version has added in another scene which I haven't found yet, in the middle of the tree, and kinda knocked everything out-of-order. I'm going to try writing something better once I've got a lot more data. Unfortunately, some of the early scenes have proved elusive in my recent playthroughs and I'm at a complete loss as to what unlocks them, because the enemies that I thought unlocked them have different scenes. I'll try and answer individual questions until then.

Reactions: Drachar

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Top question mark is for beating a single goblin. They are almost always Veterans and are a pain in the ass to beat - need to go for a very slow bleed play/chip away at them or blast them in one huge strike.
Only way I was able to safely deal with Veterans was to already have good shield skills, such that I could slowly add bleed without multiple hits stacking up to the point where his passive would overload them.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Only way I was able to safely deal with Veterans was to already have good shield skills, such that I could slowly add bleed without multiple hits stacking up to the point where his passive would overload them.
Having a good shield base is pretty much a prerequisite to any good run, but I don't think the Veteran needs it especially.
His increase in damage only seems to go up per individual attack against his health, so speccing for power and doing a single strike against him every round doesn't boost his damage too much, and you can get in more hits if he's not doing a double attack. This does mean he can boost himself like crazy though if you get too many auto-damage things - thorns, the heart of pain, etc.
Bleed-focused builds are also especially effective because bleed damage only hits his HP as one attack at the end of the round, causing only one boost. I'm not sure if I'm getting all the card names right, but Injury (2dmg + 4bleed) can build the bleed counter early if you attack him with it when it won't pen his (small) shields, nor will Curse (2weaken + 4bleed), ever. Scuvy (+2bleed every turn) is just amazing in general. I also once got a card which doubled an enemy's bleed counter which is crazy good once you've got a few points on them.

That said... yeah, good shields are pretty much a necessity because there's few common ways to avoid damage or rebuild health. Seduction helps with groups by taking someone out for a few turns (and helps with singles by giving you some free turns to deploy the boost cards) but you still have to deal with the other enemies, and can't use it against bosses. The do-lower-damage cards seem to all be extinct and still let enemies chip away at your health if you don't have shields. There's no dodge chance to modify. You're railroaded into developing shield skills a bit, regardless.

Reactions: Drachar

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Seduction helps with groups by taking someone out for a few turns (and helps with singles by giving you some free turns to deploy the boost cards) but you still have to deal with the other enemies, and can't use it against bosses.
I never bothered with Seduction, if that's the 6-lust cost card. Took too long to build up that much and there were other things to spend it on. It's generally first on my dump list.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I never bothered with Seduction, if that's the 6-lust cost card. Took too long to build up that much and there were other things to spend it on. It's generally first on my dump list.
There is a skill that knocks it down to 3 Lust on the (EDIT: Lover) tree, the one I get the impression that people don't focus on as much. It's probably not the most competitive skill tree, but has some nice bonuses, and it's not like skills are essential - completed the game first time when I moved to the bought version. If you've already got most of the wins unlocked, going for handjob helps you keep your lust up without missing out on too much essence. Merchant Healing is pretty useful, as is the minor heal after battling. Some of the other skills are a bit mediocre but it's a good one before you hit the level cap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klausus

GreenAngel333

Mar 10, 2018
OEJ Can you add it to front page?
Save with MAX lvl and all scenes for Ver 1.5.1+ of my making.
It took me around 20 hours and I believe that most people just want the whole gallery, so here it is.
Manual:
PlayState_Goldberg
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > LocalLow > Flametorch > LastEvil. Just replace the existing "PlayState_Goldberg" with my save file.
User_steam_id
Extract to C: > Users > %Name of your profile > AppData > Roaming > Goldberg SteamEmu Saves > settings. replace "user_steam_id" with my file.

You need to do both for it to work, thanks to teewee for the information OEJ it is now completely correct, thx for putting my save on front page.
Welcome

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes