• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Game has a good foundation, shows they're capable of having good models, good animations, good VAs. The clicker shenanigans is a bit of a grind though and the variety isn't as great as one would hope.

Hopefully the next game they release they don't make it a chore to play.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
pretty neat little game but my fingers can only do so much at once! all in all though i like it.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
It's a rare bug the dev haven't yet managed to reproduce (probably due to non Japanese setting since only westerner have reported it).
I have had no problem whatsoever playing the game. Not sure why everyone else is having issues.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
I would do that if i knew how to get one and use it
I have a razer mouse, so I just use Synapse to set it up pretty easily. I'd recommend checking out AutoHotKey and Pulover's Macro Creator, I've used Auto before with success

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
then I was like .................
So promising then we have to killer factors,
CENSORED and unity.

SexyNekoGirl69

Aug 30, 2020
Game works for me, have no idea what other people are talking about. No posting error logs or anything like that...

Anyway, how do ya uncensor this? I tried BepInEx 5 but it seems like it isn't connecting to the game and making all the folders it needs. BepInEx 6 does but Demosaic doesn't do anything.
unfortunately some people like me and others are getting it blocked by windows defender due to it containing a trojan.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes