• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shiet:eek:! The day has come. It is going to be the saddest day of their lives, for so many members on this site. This is it boys, the Last Harem game on this site:ROFLMAO:. /Just Kidding

Not sure what renders or 3D models it uses but not to my liking.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Kokudo Studio. Cheers.

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
As others have mentioned this one set off my virus scanner both on my desktop and my NAS. It maybe a false positive but proceed at your own risk.

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
I don't understand how to make it work. I changed the region and time zone in windows to Japan/Tokyo. The game still doesn't work. How to solve it?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I don't understand how to make it work. I changed the region and time zone in windows to Japan/Tokyo. The game still doesn't work. How to solve it?
try change date format to japan.
i have no problem with running japan's unity games. may be my windows's country code(date format) is korea. (same as japan)
I tried to change date fotmat and system language as English/US. but game is running well.
region -> admin option -> unicode set to english.(was korean) but no problem with run.

try change date format. if failed, last try use the .

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes