• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Uncensor plugin.
It's plugin of BepInEx. want to use this, you must install BepInEx.
latest BepInEx BE 6 for x64/il2cpp is . download and extract it to game folder.
extract uncensor plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
run game. takes some times.
you can use the cheats as below.
View attachment 3080765
デバッグ = Debug
Thanks kuma
look at the BGM so classic :) bgm.JPG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
default BepInEx setting makes new console windows on game launched.
first time run takes some time. (downloading files)
Is console windows appeared ?
i have the problem that the console windows appeared but disappeared as fast as i started it

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i have the problem that the console windows appeared but disappeared as fast as i started it
may be error on load BepInEx.
someone was uploaded v1.05 with uncensor plugin at

how about try with it.

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
may be error on load BepInEx.
someone was uploaded v1.05 with uncensor plugin at

how about try with it.
i did manage to get it working i belive but now it s of course the bug problem with no itreaction happening when clicking t0o get money in game. does this one work for the bug too and is it safe to use. cause now i have that i can get the in game mone to work when i click

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i did manage to get it working i belive but now it s of course the bug problem with no itreaction happening when clicking t0o get money in game. does this one work for the bug too and is it safe to use. cause now i have that i can get the in game mone to work when i click
in my case, there was no problem with fapforfun's games.

Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
full game. but it's torrent file. you must use qbittorrent or another torrent client.
okey then it s all good hopeing it will work. thanks for the help . it did not work am i need to install any thing more than the file link you gave me to game folder. cause i got an error in the bepinex map file. i have only installed the torent file of the link. so do you have an soulotion on this.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i got it to work now thanks but it looks like the uncensor did not work
Edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file like below.
[Logging.Console]

## Enables showing a console for log output.
# Setting type: Boolean
# Default value: true
Enabled = true
This makes do a logging to windows. is there any red-characters ? (error occurs)

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Would like to know this too for Kei
"Master" might be "Finish Master" = Finish 100 times (in "Play" scene with a girl.
Set your computer setting to region : japan

And use an auto clicker or better yet a straight out cheat, even with a double click every millisecond there are moment you have to wait +2h to get enough cash for the next upgrade

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes