• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Author really doesn't know what harem means lmao.

if everything is fucking the girl, that is a pimp with his hoes, not a harem XD

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I know it was mentioned here on these... 4 pages?? Whateva, once again, cuz there is no "don't worry, it's okay" in OP:

Downloaded game via "iron" browser (like chrome, but castrated and vacinated). 5 seconds later the *.rar file was deleted with "Error: virus detected"*. It's like the first time ever something like this happened (gosh, did I just lost my virginity again?). I feel confused and concerned about it.
I don't use anti-viruses, cuz' I can just wipe my hard away and use backup, but still...

*ну или "Ошибка: Обнаружен вирус" в оригинале

upd
Can't even move *.rar file, cuz 0x800700E1 error (google it, bruh). Aaaand another it-virginity away (add netorare tag, pls)
Too many red flags. Gonna wait till it's either cleaned or proven to be clear.

Last edited:

Wfire

Jan 7, 2017
It might make more sense once I start playing the game, but how does one impregnate girls with sex machines o_O

Solanier

Dec 8, 2020
It might make more sense once I start playing the game, but how does one impregnate girls with sex machines o_O
"impregnation" in this clicker is a joke, you just have a number on top left corner that goes BRRRRRRR, and the "characters" looks like they hold in a 2 weeks fart.:ROFLMAO:

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
Apart from the grindy gameplay, pretty good animations. Needs more loli... Or should I say "Dwarves".

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone know what the finish master achievement requirement is? It's the only one I am missing.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone know what the finish master achievement requirement is? It's the only one I am missing.
I think you have to "finish" (read : cum) a certain number of time.
If you use an autoclicker, it probably won't work.

After clicking enough timer, you're ready to cum, and a "finish" button appear (basically always on the same place whatever the scene).
Finishing gave you a lot more point / money than clicking, but you need to wait before the finish animation is over to fill the bar again, so it's probably not worth with an auto clicker.

In normal "clicking" play, it's a must have to get money & xp after a while. Cliking itself just don't cut it anymore....

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I think you have to "finish" (read : cum) a certain number of time.
If you use an autoclicker, it probably won't work.

After clicking enough timer, you're ready to cum, and a "finish" button appear (basically always on the same place whatever the scene).
Finishing gave you a lot more point / money than clicking, but you need to wait before the finish animation is over to fill the bar again, so it's probably not worth with an auto clicker.

In normal "clicking" play, it's a must have to get money & xp after a while. Cliking itself just don't cut it anymore....
sorry didn't see that you had responded, thanks! Cheers!

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
This ain't the final version, from Ci-en he made a few more much requested scenes for Dwarf and Oni.
Missionary each, Fella for Dwarf and CG for Oni at version 1.4.
You can take a peek of them here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes