Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Guys, I have a problem
When i click , i gain 0 money.
It is normal ? View attachment 3099388
Turgning your regional timezone setting to Japanese solve this issue 90% fir 90% of the peoples.
Might also require Japanese unicode setting.

If it don't work, try using NTLEA / Le using japanese local & regional setting with forced admin mode.

Mr_Harama

Apr 8, 2023
Turgning your regional timezone setting to Japanese solve this issue 90% fir 90% of the peoples.
Might also require Japanese unicode setting.

If it don't work, try using NTLEA / Le using japanese local & regional setting with forced admin mode.
Thank you but where is the Japanese unicode setting on Windows 11 ?

Kurotsubaki

Mar 6, 2019
Finished playing this.

love the pregnancy, impregnation machine, milking machine, and tentacle. unfortunately, it doesn't exist for the Dwarf and Oni races. Hail the equal opportunity for all race, equally got impregnated in the same way

ValkyrieSCPD

Nov 16, 2023
Finished playing this.

love the pregnancy, impregnation machine, milking machine, and tentacle. unfortunately, it doesn't exist for the Dwarf and Oni races. Hail the equal opportunity for all race, equally got impregnated in the same way
Have you finished the "KEI" achievement?

oeswapi

Dec 14, 2020
View attachment 3080591

Overview:
A mysterious illness has killed off all the men in this world. Except you.
Save the world with your harem.
Don't stop until you've impregnated every last woman on the face of the earth.
In this clicker game, the more you click, the higher your chances of conception.
You can also up your rate with things like the factory, or becoming a tentacle to impregnate the ladies en masse...
Plenty of ways to save humanity!
Impregnate 'Em All!

Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-11-11
Developer: Kokudo Studio
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

This game is so fucking good especially quality wise but god it could be so much better as well it could be the perfect game

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
the NSFW content is completely unlocked well before you unlock the final income item, like 8 hours before at least. they need something to make grinding 4.4 quintillion actually mean something

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastHarem-1.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
If anyone wants to run this on Linux, just append LANG="ja_JP.UTF-8" environment variable before launch command to fix click issue.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Neat. How would I go about transferring my data from the previous version to the latest version?

EDIT: nevermind, it's done without any effort on my part.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It looks dumb, would be better with a human male but the girls look good and I love the theme. I'm giving it a try. Maybe I'm the ugly ass goblin and the tentacles are mechanical with my seed.

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Uncensor plugin.
It's plugin of BepInEx. want to use this, you must install BepInEx.
latest BepInEx BE 6 for x64/il2cpp is . download and extract it to game folder.
extract uncensor plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
run game. takes some times.
you can use the cheats as below.
View attachment 3080765
デバッグ = Debug
When using BepInEx 6 (from the link), after clicking the .exe the game icon appears briefly in the task bar, but closes after less than a second and the actual game window doesn't open (error log says System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory.) When trying it with BepInEx 5, the game works fine, but it doesn't actually decensor anything. Searched the thread and found one person who seemed to have a similar problem, but no solution, any thoughts?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
When using BepInEx 6 (from the link), after clicking the .exe the game icon appears briefly in the task bar, but closes after less than a second and the actual game window doesn't open (error log says System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory.) When trying it with BepInEx 5, the game works fine, but it doesn't actually decensor anything. Searched the thread and found one person who seemed to have a similar problem, but no solution, any thoughts?
do you use the anti-viirus ? turn off and try it.
'protect memory error' is maybe bug of BepInEx ?

MasterPlug

Dec 30, 2020
the NSFW content is completely unlocked well before you unlock the final income item, like 8 hours before at least. they need something to make grinding 4.4 quintillion actually mean something
Eh, if they had some secret h scene for doing everything, then people would complain takes too long to unlock. it's better this way.

its just an idle game. the game beats itself. not like it takes any effort to leave it running overnight

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Xray? Bulges? Is it Christmas? :PogChamp:Let's check this shit out...

Doesn't work... another bepinex based mod that just doesn't work, and before asks, I did try it on another drive, disabled VPN fully, ran with administrator rights as dumb as it is, still same error, same thing as in Ukiyo Genso Ennichi, same error.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes