Jul 7, 2019
The scenes for fancy dinner should be:
  • Adrianna on the floor blowjob
  • Nat and Kat double handjob with condom
  • Nat and Kat double handjob without condom
And by my calculations, you can't get everyone naked with blackjack, not yet at least. There's enough rounds to get two people fully naked, but not enough for even just three.
There's also one more scene at the fancy dinner:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kjhadfjkle

Apr 8, 2019
Sorry for probably asking a question that has been answered before, but I couldn't find it when searching.

What the hell happened to the diving contest? It seems like I did something and she no longer waits around in her bikini in her room any longer.

Jul 7, 2019
Sorry for probably asking a question that has been answered before, but I couldn't find it when searching.

What the hell happened to the diving contest? It seems like I did something and she no longer waits around in her bikini in her room any longer.
This activity is new to me. I'm not aware of a diving contest. Are you referring to the "holding your breath" contest in the bathtub?

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018

Can confirm, I havent seen this event opportunity present itself since v5.1, and tbh I had kinda forgotten about it, until I saw your post.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Love this game. Just a question. Does this game have the below scene ??? Just wondering??

1564863442400.png

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
I love this game and I am waiting every time for the next update.
Do anyone knows when the next update is going to be released?

Jul 7, 2019
not sure if he wants me to post it here but I asked on Poolside's discord if he had a release schedule and he responded with "I usually have a schedule but I'm not sure how much I am adding this update so I haven't said a concrete date yet"

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
not sure if he wants me to post it here but I asked on Poolside's discord if he had a release schedule and he responded with "I usually have a schedule but I'm not sure how much I am adding this update so I haven't said a concrete date yet"
Why wouldn't he want people to know about release dates and schedules?
The more people know about said dates the better I think. Stops from more and more people asking the same question (like I also did).

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
so the game won't open for me I'm trying to open the 64bit but it says there are programs missing, can anyone help?

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Is it possible to get the aunt naked during yoga? When you ask about it, she replies maybe let's see how I feel. I have her at max relationship, do I have to do something special or is it not in this build?

Thantius

Jul 13, 2017
Why wouldn't he want people to know about release dates and schedules?
The more people know about said dates the better I think. Stops from more and more people asking the same question (like I also did).
Most likely because he is in the middle of development and simply does not have a release date.

Is it possible to get the aunt naked during yoga? When you ask about it, she replies maybe let's see how I feel. I have her at max relationship, do I have to do something special or is it not in this build?
Not in this build. Penetration is probably 2 or 3 updates away and well, Natascha is just about there in her storyline.
Edit: "mom" morning scene doesnt count. ;)

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes