wulver

Jul 30, 2018
If the game won't let you interact with the characters then there isn't much you can do. I am trying to get a update that fixes this out as soon as I can but in the meantime I hate to say it but you may just have to wait for the update before you play the game
Appreciate that you are here taking the feedback, the game does have potential.

May I suggest maybe a map on the computer that will display character locations and show if an event is available once you trigger it?

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
If the game won't let you interact with the characters then there isn't much you can do. I am trying to get a update that fixes this out as soon as I can but in the meantime I hate to say it but you may just have to wait for the update before you play the game
Damn i really wanted to play....guess i'll just have to w8 u.u

Jakd

Nov 3, 2017
There doesn't seem to be any way to select the bed to forward time as suggested up above. Standing near it, close to it, searching around it. The bed is not selectable.

sayw

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for feedback! At least you didn't abandoned us with no clue. Hope to see update really quick, becouse your game really has something refreshing :)

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Ehm. Unreal Engine is LESS friendly to older systems than Unity is. Just saying (and knowing).
Not sure what your point is. Just because the unreal engine is worse doesn't mean the unity engine is friendly. A double black diamond ski run is a harder run that doesn't mean a single black diamond ski run is easy. Both of these engines can tax older systems, especial laptops. Most lap top systems use weaker cpus, have less memory, fewer bus lanes and weaker video cards then equivalent year desktops. Also even the same numbered cpu often is a weaker cpu on a laptop because it draws less power and its clock speed is thus reduced. These trade offs are usually do to both power management and heat issues. But the portability of a laptop is not without it's trade-offs. Solution? Get a new system or start saving now for one because things will only get worse which is what I stated.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
This is yet ANOTHER example of e developer with zero fraking content wasting our time.

There is no fucking reason for the bullshit masturbation grind but to try and hide there is nothing to fucking do in the game. It is a pointless time sink and makes zero sense as well. I am the only person who can save the crew but I'm not worth talking to or acknowledging because "reasons?"

The developer couldn't be assed in making content so we simply have to grind what the fuck is the point of that? Why isn't this removed from the start? Why have I gone from a respected member of the crew, to someone not worthy to be spoken to? Why the fuck is a bug like the wine bottle even in the game. how the fuck did the developer miss this. Oh wait because he didn't bother to playtest his own fraking game.

My advice is stay away from this type of BS.

There is no content.
You have a to grind pointlessly to get a sprinkles of content
And the grind to unlock stuff makes no sense. If I am the only one that can save us why the fuck is everyone so fucking rude to me? oh right because the developer couldn't be bothered to add dialogue content because that would take time and they just wanted to scam patreon dollars asap.
Well you clearly havent progressed through the game.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Masturbate repeatedly using the test tube/vial on your computer desk until you cannot anymore, then dump the collected jizz into the tank.

Other than that I haven't found a way to continue, it goes to a new day sometime after midnight.

Edit: Note that I'm talking masturbating ingame, not IRL.
instructions unclear.
penis got amputated due to excessive masturbation

Reactions: KamenZ

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Ohh and to everyone who got to 200 seeder fuel legit I cannot imagine doing that, It was not intended for you to do it this way. If it's any consolation the save file should still work when the game is updated

Reactions: wulver

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How do you even interact with someone? no button triggers anything

Also if you pick up wine before 100 points after the event it gets deleted and you cant find replacement, getting you to start new game
This also happens after you reach the 100. It deletes the wine whenever the next day starts.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Ohh and to everyone who got to 200 seeder fuel legit I cannot imagine doing that, It was not intended for you to do it this way. If it's any consolation the save file should still work when the game is updated
ah the wonders of game development.
How did that song go?
99 bugs in the code, 99 bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
278 bugs in the code.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Alright so this seems to be as far as everyones gotten. Below I've attached two saves: the first is right before the first scene at 100 sperm, the second right before 200 sperm where you get the camera. I made sure not to grab the wine until the guide said so so its still in my inventory, though Ive yet to figure out how to give it to the mom/captain. Also, the max your sperm vial can hold is 99 if anyone was wondering.
FAR from it. You have failed completely to raise the girls' affection.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Well you clearly havent progressed through the game.
I have, I just found the grind of masturbating and then the grind of affection raising not worth the effort. You remove these factors and the content is finished very quickly hence my comment no content hidden behind a pointless grind. You disagree fair enough. I found the content not worth the grind and warned others. If you are happy with things then by all means play the crap out of this game and enjoy it because the only thing that matters about any game is if YOU enjoy it not if anyone else enjoys it. I find the game to be crap in terms of content vs grind ratio and I stand by that opinion. If you disagree air enough.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
I hope next versions rid off the masturbate thing to unlock content... seems so pointless...

The idea is nice and the 3d gameplay too, tired of Daz shit xd but the idea of masturbating to unlock game content is just meeeh..

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
I have, I just found the grind of masturbating and then the grind of affection raising not worth the effort. You remove these factors and the content is finished very quickly hence my comment no content hidden behind a pointless grind. You disagree fair enough. I found the content not worth the grind and warned others. If you are happy with things then by all means play the crap out of this game and enjoy it because the only thing that matters about any game is if YOU enjoy it not if anyone else enjoys it. I find the game to be crap in terms of content vs grind ratio and I stand by that opinion. If you disagree air enough.
Apparently the game is broken so who knows what the future version might look like. Lets agree to disagree ;)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
actually there is no grind. You only have to masturbate about 4-5 times.
The game has a bunch of lewd scenes with the girls and events.
Problem is latest update broke all the Code Triggers, meaning the game is stuck on day 1 forever.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes