Feb 2, 2018
How did you get the new scene with mum ? No matter what I do it doesnt happen and my stats show full, so not sure if your winding us up... or if this is a genuine scene...

There is a new scene in the storage room. If you place a camera in there, there is a lesbian scene.
at what time/day does the scene occur?

edit: you get mom BJ after u help her cook. TO unlock I think you have to have had her give you a BJ during the fancy dinner

JJadams

May 25, 2017
How did you get the new scene with mum ? No matter what I do it doesnt happen and my stats show full, so not sure if your winding us up... or if this is a genuine scene...

There is a new scene in the storage room. If you place a camera in there, there is a lesbian scene.
How/where do you place the camera in the storage room ?

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017

Mind elaborating where to place the camera?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
HA HA HA... oh come on... get some humour... lol. Maybe if you read the log, you would of known it was a joke.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Again, if you read the log... Just goes to show how gullible some are.... oh well.. I guess it just shows that people dont read the log.

• Angry
Reactions: shroomshroomshroom

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Not much tbh, the mum (Adrianna) can now give you a BJ before sex, if I recall. But this doesnt take place until AFTER the dinner and you help clear up. A previous poster stated a rather vague comment on this, which made me think it was when she is cooking, but its actually not the case at all. Its after the dinner after you play cards and help her clean up.

There isnt much in this update TBH, as the dev himself has said in an earlier post.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
small³ update
Not much tbh, the mum (Adrianna) can now give you a BJ before sex, if I recall. But this doesnt take place until AFTER the dinner and you help clear up. A previous poster stated a rather vague comment on this, which made me think it was when she is cooking, but its actually not the case at all. Its after the dinner after you play cards and help her clean up.

There isnt much in this update TBH, as the dev himself has said in an earlier post.
no mum gives u bj when u help her cooking

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
From what I discovered I believe the new scenes are as follows

please let me know if any of these already been seen in previous versions

EDIT: Updated "2 Special events have been continued"

v8.0
1 Continued scene for Adrianna
New BJ scene after you help her in the kitchen,
but before that you need to ask her about Gia and ask for help, then I believe ask for a hj
and from the looks of it you only need to ask once

and if you still can't get her to give you a BJ try redoing the dinner event, select to help with cleaning, and DON'T hold back, select cum when she's giving you a BJ

another you can try is to have sex with her in bathtube (monday 1pm).

1 Continued scene for Katherine
New sex scene
In the Gym, stay and hold back

1 Continued scene for Natasha
New sex scene (incl. Anal) On the flight deck
Just remove your pants instead of helping her

2 Special events have been continued
1-Pool Event (Speak to Kathrine)
Touch all 3 ladies breasts
Meet the girls in the livingroom at 1pm and select "can't decide" then "Ask to touch"

2-Dinner Event (Speak to Natasha)
Double Boob Job
Play Black Jack, Relax, Hold Back

Last edited:

JJadams

May 25, 2017
From what I discovered I believe the new scenes are as follows

v8.0
1 Continued scene for Adrianna
New BJ scene after you help her in the kitchen for breakfast,
but before that you need to ask her about Gia and ask for help
and from the looks of it you only need to ask once

1 Continued scene for Katherine
New sex scene
In the Gym, stay and hold back

1 Continued scene for Natasha
New sex scene (incl. Anal) On the flight deck
Just remove your pants instead of helping her

2 Special events have been continued
Pool Event (Speak with Kathrine)
1-Meet the girls in the livingroom at 1pm and select "can't decide" then "Ask to touch"
2-Ask about Adrianna at the pool
Sooo... nothing new for the fancy dinner ? (even though the girls are yellow highlighted)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sooo... nothing new for the fancy dinner ? (even though the girls are yellow highlighted)
Unless I missed something, I couldn't find anything new in the dinner event

What I know is
BJ and Sex scene with Adrianna
Double HJ with Natasha and Kathrine, both with and without condom
Lesbian scene with Natasha and Kathrine

Unless there a special scene if you win Black Jack completely, which I have not been able to.
Only thing I can think of is I was able to at undress one girl in 3 separate games, and take a peek under the table.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
2-Ask about Adrianna at the pool
I can't figure out what the new scene isе ?
during the pool event, select Adrianna, you'll meet her in the changing room. you'll get a boob job, afterwards, you both end up in one of the stalls hiding, where you more fun.

As far as I know this is something new, as I don't recall it being there before

• Angry
Reactions: Javichu

peterzwegat2

Aug 8, 2017
during the pool event, select Adrianna, you'll meet her in the changing room. you'll get a boob job, afterwards, you both end up in one of the stalls hiding, where you more fun.

As far as I know this is something new, as I don't recall it being there before
nope that scene was there in v7.1

Reactions: IXL
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes