oratist423

Aug 30, 2018
I'm having trouble with the incest patch still.. i put it in the savegame but it still says "patch needed" when i check the options

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Im working on it but as far as I can find, I have to have a mac to package it for mac
Hello, when its gonna be a new version? it stucks for me when the seed level reachs 300, besides I cannot advance much more than about 50s and thats only with adrianne, with the other girsl hardly can reach 40-41, when a girl takes the camera sometimes they never give it back...so I can not progress to much :l

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Ok so after reading all thos comments, definetly gonna wait for next update, great job! keep it up !!!!

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I still could not see the scene of the sixth screen in the OP ( uncle standing with evening dress) :/

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Found a bug.

Walked into Adrianna's room when she was asleep. Clicked on her.

Text bubble popped up with "Name" as the name and "HHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH HHHH" as the text. Then a blank textbox with my name in it popped up, and then got stuck. Could hide the text, open the pause menu, but couldn't progress in anyway. Had to exit to the title and load my save to get back.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how can i remove the censure?
install the patch that can be found on the op, instructions included on how to install it, then in game or at the main menu open up options and uncheck cencorship

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Description sounded interesting, until I saw the screenies of the infeasible massive tits. Dev keep doing you and I hope you are successful but not everyone likes that body style.

• Haha
Reactions: qwe123456rty
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes