Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played some new update, now I'm waiting for a bugfix because there are bugs with Katherine.
And I don't know if only I had it or everyone. But after the first return from the alien, while Adrianna, Kat and Nat were waiting for the MC in storage, when the MC showed up, they were bald, had no hair at all.
Probably also a game bug.

volt347

Apr 25, 2018
Looks like there is one more bug: when I invite Kat to the Alien ship, she stands in Storage room, but the scene doesn't trigger. There is just the camera options and empty upper left corner button...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Looks like there is one more bug: when I invite Kat to the Alien ship, she stands in Storage room, but the scene doesn't trigger. There is just the camera options and empty upper left corner button...
Can you grab a screenshot of it

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
The game used to run fine on my system but since 2 updates ago it WILL NOT start up. Black screen, Task Manager says it's not responding. Graphics drivers are up to date but yet it still tells me to update the drivers. I genuinely give up with this game and it's a damn shame because I loved it before. RIP.

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
my game keeps opening on my 2nd monitor and not my 1st main (main monitor). Alt + enter doesnt set the game to windowed mode

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my game keeps opening on my 2nd monitor and not my 1st main (main monitor). Alt + enter doesnt set the game to windowed mode
Click options in the main menu, then graphics, there are options there to switch it to windows mode

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes