sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
There needs to be a way to free cam around scenes where you can use your camera
(ex: shower, masturbating etc.) either it be noclip cheats or sneaking around with a lv.3 key card.
Seriously, he even went through the trouble of animating them and its from a frozen angle. Why?

Patient, surely in the future you'll be able to get inside those rooms.

Oct 28, 2017
I want to use the patch but i can't seem to find the Appdata in C drive in user(means my name ) it's not there how will I search for it?

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Hello.
question to the author of the game, I am disabled, and I move slowly, so I can’t go through some moments of the game, is there a way to go through such moments differently ?

lh.jpg

PS: sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Hello.
question to the author of the game, I am disabled, and I move slowly, so I can’t go through some moments of the game, is there a way to go through such moments differently ?

View attachment 263141

PS: sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia
I am adding an option to skip the tap parts in the next update so you may need to wait till then

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
have given the wine but now in progression it shows to speak with Natasha but every time i try its gives me option to compliment / ask about GAIA , please help

EscapesMe

Mar 8, 2019
have given the wine but now in progression it shows to speak with Natasha but every time i try its gives me option to compliment / ask about GAIA , please help
When asking Natasha about it, she says she'll hide a bottle of wine each night. The location varies, so keep an eye out for it.
I think someone posted a list of the possible spawn locations a few pages back.

Oct 14, 2018
The game is really cool and nice, a few bugs here and there but it's easy to look past those.
One thing tho is the "Progression" tab, it's pretty much useless. A proper guide, walkthrough or a complete "tip" system, would be highly appriciated... At this point I've had to give up, cause I'm at a point where there's hardly any green options left, but those green options don't prompt to anything no matter what I choose. Basically I'm stuck and the progression tab literally givesno leads on what to do.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Is it possible to sleep with Adrianne? Whenever I ask him he tells me to go to sleep in my room
This games is still early development, so content are very lacking in here. But dev have shown his own mechanism, whenever the character line color selection turn to bright orange, mean there's no more new content at that position. When you see green line, you can smile. You see red/orange line, you sad.

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
Dev , do you think the next version will be more satisfying ? anal oral vaginal etc. and and how long does it take?
Is there a platform I can follow?

Reactions: lightpower
4.50 star(s) 205 Votes