Oct 14, 2018
Ok found the camera but not sure what to do with it or how to get in my inventory any help?
Right-click to open inventory.
You can use the camera by going up to the girls and "Ask about G.A.I.A" and then "Ask for help" and then choose "Ask for picture"
They will take the camera, and then later when you talk with them they will give the camera back with a picture of them on it.(Pictures can be seen on the PC in your room)

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Honestly, some types of lists would be preferable.
Namely :
Schedules (so you can keep track of where they are at which time)
Events (what you can do at the latest release, and even better a scene list of what you have done)
And maybe the progression with you, so you don't have to run back and forth if necessary (especially for those of us who either have worse computers or running other things at the same time so it's not got capabilities to use to run). Depending on where you are, it might take most of an hour ingame of running to the computer to check the next tip.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
when i first seen this game i thought, another shitty unreal engine game, but no this game is very worth the download and the waiting times to come. :)

Reactions: lightpower

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
The more I think about it its rather astounding how so many Unreal engine games, in spite of having over a dozen female characters and a whole city to explore, still suck. Meanwhile here we have three floors and three girls to choose from, but somehow the game manages to be decent, if not outright awesome.

Kaizer173748

Apr 23, 2018
HELP please. every time i go to the captain's quarters everything will go to shit. no characters no items, heck even the items i'm carrying disappears, i can only interact with the doors and nothing else.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
suppose i need to take some photos..to do that i had to find the camera...( i did not find the camera yet ) so i thought by using the cheat i can find/access the camera...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
suppose i need to take some photos..to do that i had to find the camera...( i did not find the camera yet ) so i thought by using the cheat i can find/access the camera...
There is no cheats for this game and no need for them, for the camera, it has been said so many times on how to get it but here it is again, fill the seeder to 200

Reactions: Jeancul and angella

angella

Jan 29, 2018
There is no cheats for this game and no need for them, for the camera, it has been said so many times on how to get it but here it is again, fill the seeder to 200
sorry..i did not see the previous post...anyway...thanks for helping me...

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes