Jan 10, 2020
hey everyone...ok, i'm not the smartest person in the world, but i'm not the dumbest either. with that being said, i'd really like to be able to enjoy playing this game, but i'm seriously about to give up on it due to the seemingly RIDICULOUS degree of complete randomness n chance in lucking into events, as opposed to any type of logical choices or decision-making that leads to a natural timeline/progression.

so is there any kind of a walkthrough ANYWHERE for this? n if not, seriously, how have all u guys who've played n completed this done so?? i know there's the pop-up menu that shows the list of tasks that are either completed or needed to be done, n that's supposed to be some kind of hint help, but i don't see how...thanks

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
what do you mean randomness of events? The girls all have a set schedule so you can just go see what you want, you'll have to be more specific when you say events.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
hey everyone...ok, i'm not the smartest person in the world, but i'm not the dumbest either. with that being said, i'd really like to be able to enjoy playing this game, but i'm seriously about to give up on it due to the seemingly RIDICULOUS degree of complete randomness n chance in lucking into events, as opposed to any type of logical choices or decision-making that leads to a natural timeline/progression.

so is there any kind of a walkthrough ANYWHERE for this? n if not, seriously, how have all u guys who've played n completed this done so?? i know there's the pop-up menu that shows the list of tasks that are either completed or needed to be done, n that's supposed to be some kind of hint help, but i don't see how...thanks
Pick a girl you want to progress with, look at the girl's schedule in the game, follow and do every single event you can with her for a week. If you hit a dead end, pick another girl, repeat as necessary.

Pay attention to colored outlines, iirc when the outline is yellow it means there's a scene for an event you haven't yet gotten access to. Typically this is because you need some kind of progress with another girl.

Jan 10, 2020
hey arcturus, hey thealucid, thanks for the suggestions...ok, when i mean random events, please check the convo/comments on page 186 to see what i'm talking about. n as far as the girl's schedule in the game, when i tried that, all i got was a list of objectives to complete...i didn't see a schedule of where to run into them at, but will try it again, n let u know if i have ne success...thanks again guys, i hope this works, b/c it really looks like an interesting VN for ppl like us

p.s. ok, now i really feel stupid...i can't even figure out how i got the objective chart to appear, let alone find the girls' schedules...why is this so hard? i could really use some help here guys, i feel like an idiot

Last edited:

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Fantastic update, really enjoyed the new scenes. I want to stress again how great this game is, the models (boobs in particular) look amazing, the animations are smooth and this whole freeroam style of gameplay is just a lot of fun all around. Plus the space setting is cozy. I feel like you struck gold here, there's just no other game like it as far as I can tell. If Patreon didn't give me so much trouble I would have donated months ago, and because I want to vote in the polls ;)

So how does the schedule work? When I select the tablet I can view the map but "schedule" is greyed out.

Reactions: geninaheci

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Fantastic update, really enjoyed the new scenes. I want to stress again how great this game is, the models (boobs in particular) look amazing, the animations are smooth and this whole freeroam style of gameplay is just a lot of fun all around. Plus the space setting is cozy. I feel like you struck gold here, there's just no other game like it as far as I can tell. If Patreon didn't give me so much trouble I would have donated months ago, and because I want to vote in the polls ;)

So how does the schedule work? When I select the tablet I can view the map but "schedule" is greyed out.
I think you had to buy the schedule like the map

CACACAQ

Mar 21, 2018
Most of the crashes occur at normal or high image quality at which time map changes and the video memory rises rapidly (not full). And at the lowest image quality, the game will not be that easy to crash. So, perhaps it is some kind of video memory leakage?

SkoomaCat

Feb 4, 2020
I cant find a second bottle of wine anywhere. Maybe someone has a save with a bottle of wine in the inventory or give me the item code

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
How do you mix the potions in the first dream ?? I mean, is there anything more than seeing her in lingerie ???

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
I cant find a second bottle of wine anywhere. Maybe someone has a save with a bottle of wine in the inventory or give me the item code
talk to natasha after finding the first bottle, she tells you that she will hide more in the cockpit area

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes