PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Bug report: 1. In the plant area, on the map on the left of the witch, there is a cave with 2 guard drones that you have to fight at the same time. The moment you enter the cave you are stuck and the only way out is teleporting or loading a previous save.
2. In the demon area, when the memory event is finished (the one that starts with the big magic circle) the screen stays black but for some reason the game continues. Save/load in this state does not solve the problem.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Bug report: 1. In the plant area, on the map on the left of the witch, there is a cave with 2 guard drones that you have to fight at the same time. The moment you enter the cave you are stuck and the only way out is teleporting or loading a previous save.
2. In the demon area, when the memory event is finished (the one that starts with the big magic circle) the screen stays black but for some reason the game continues. Save/load in this state does not solve the problem.
Are you playing the free version or the Subscribestar version? If you're playing the free one the bugs may have already been reported and fixed in the paid version. If you're playing the paid version you'd have better luck reporting these on ZXC's Subscribestar page, since I don't think he follows this thread.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Are you playing the free version or the Subscribestar version? If you're playing the free one the bugs may have already been reported and fixed in the paid version. If you're playing the paid version you'd have better luck reporting these on ZXC's Subscribestar page, since I don't think he follows this thread.
I'm playing the version posted on the first page here, which i downloaded yesterday.
As of right now i have no intention of supporting him, due to the slow updates (given the fact that the story and events are the same from the original one) and amount of bugs that take too much time to get fixed. That's my personal opinion.
I've been burned by too many patreon devs, so now i'm stingy with support/donations.

elpepe1104

Nov 12, 2020
Go up from there and to the right, the next door is on the tube that goes farthest to the right. After that you will have to move on top of tubes until you reach a place where you can go down.
I think it's bugged or I didn't understand very well
1606253902852.png

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
I had no idea about that room.

Follow the arrow I posted on my previous post and it should send you where you want to go I think.

Mulberry

Mar 12, 2018
I was talking about this hallway the one with tanks down the end. Apparently I found a bug that allows me to walk through walls ... oops.

D

Deleted member 3035137

Is it possible to make this game to apk or is there a way to play on andriod and can someone explain in detail,thx

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes