Zenix

Mar 20, 2018
IDK if link above is the one, but on zxc fanbox post with free test says that it posyed 1/8/2021 (mm/dd/yyyy)

JerichoDeath

Oct 31, 2017
This appears to be bugged at the demon village. Immediately after viewing the memory, the screen goes black, and stays like that forever. The menu is still accessible, but it doesn't change anything. Making a save during the black screen and loading it doesn't do anything.

Is there some way of avoiding this?

Alice2236

Aug 25, 2020
This appears to be bugged at the demon village. Immediately after viewing the memory, the screen goes black, and stays like that forever. The menu is still accessible, but it doesn't change anything. Making a save during the black screen and loading it doesn't do anything.

Is there some way of avoiding this?
u can surrender to one of the demons, and u can access the area further

Reactions: Honest Pirate
D

Deleted member 3035137

I tried playing the game on joi play but when I load the game there is a black screen is there a fix or a explanation for why this is happening

kalinDVSVVXCCCXV

Jan 19, 2021
how do you find the main boss in the alien section? Also when I am on my final offering for the demon and plant boss it just keeps making me repeat the same scene is there a fix to this or no?
I am using the one provided by the mega link on the first page.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I keep hoping there's a difference between the enemis in combat. Sadly there isn't yet but I can only guess Raven's tits pusy and ass being "party members" is the start of that

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
Whenever I play this game it doesn't feel real, like something big is missing like there's no progress between when it first came out and now.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Whenever I play this game it doesn't feel real, like something big is missing like there's no progress between when it first came out and now.
its because the game dont stop you from basically running until you reach the alien boss,there is nothing that prevent you from going to the tentacle lair if you dont kill the latex boss.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
its because the game dont stop you from basically running until you reach the alien boss,there is nothing that prevent you from going to the tentacle lair if you dont kill the latex boss.
As much as I love zxc's art (I've been a patreon since god knows when) the game has almost zero story and raven has no character at all.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, the game is really just a bare bones excuse to see the art. I've said it before that if seems like it should be a motion comic going through the various art and scenes with a basic story to tie them together. The rpgmaker combat is basically pointless in this and having any real story would be a major boon.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes