souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Im getting confused while reading the comments. Is this game the same from here? https://f95zone.to/threads/latex-dungeon-2018-12-18-zxc.1774/
That one has more content (with Imp mod) or is the remake more complete?. Thx
Well, you could read a bit of the thread to find the answer, since I've personally answered it about 5 times that I can recall.

You can also see in the first post that that game is listed as the previous game. You could read the title of the game and see that it's Latex Dungeon REMAKE. Understanding that the word remake is defined as " make (something) again or differently. " could indicate that this game is the same as the first game with new / updated game engine and images used. If english isn't your first language, looking up words you don't understand on a dictionary website can help you understand things like this.

Here's a full post I made talking about the differences between the 3 versions of the game available. (Posted just a few pages back in the thread)

OK, so the original game was made with rpgmaker vxace (I think, not positive), and had stability issues with some of the plugins in addition to many bugs. The art was improving over time in the original version, with some honestly very bad pieces and a lot much better. It was never finished, since the developer switched to RPGMaker MV.

The developer is chinese, but there's basically no story at all in the original or remake version. What is there has been translated as development went on, but again there's not much there.

The remake is basically the same game with far better game balance, better art, and more content. I don't think it's considered a fully complete game yet, but it may just be at the point of bugfixes, I don't know.

There's also the advance version, which is a mod of the original version (made with permission, since that's been a topic of issue with one person recently). It has more story and has far better game balance than the original and has both added story content and uses art from the remake version in addition to the original version.

Sep 1, 2018
Well, you could read a bit of the thread to find the answer, since I've personally answered it about 5 times that I can recall.

You can also see in the first post that that game is listed as the previous game. You could read the title of the game and see that it's Latex Dungeon REMAKE. Understanding that the word remake is defined as " make (something) again or differently. " could indicate that this game is the same as the first game with new / updated game engine and images used. If english isn't your first language, looking up words you don't understand on a dictionary website can help you understand things like this.

Here's a full post I made talking about the differences between the 3 versions of the game available. (Posted just a few pages back in the thread)
But the thing is that when i download the remake it only contains folders with images. And the first page, ont the installation it says extract and run. So im not sure if i should replace these images in the old game or if there are some files missing

Reactions: Eicosa

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
But the thing is that when i download the remake it only contains folders with images. And the first page, ont the installation it says extract and run. So im not sure if i should replace these images in the old game or if there are some files missing
I have only 5 folders. Where is exe file? or what I need to do to start it?
Well, it's almost like there's been dozens of posts to ask about this, and ignoring that that has also been answered in the thread. If you use the search function or read the last few pages you'd also find an answer for that. It took me all of 5 seconds searching the thread for missing .exe. There are multiple posts only a few pages back again, addressing this.

And guess what, if you don't ask in the thread and search it / read it for the issue you're having with a game you could just find that answer for whatever game you're have issues with and avoid spamming the thread with the same damn question over and over and over.

Dec 26, 2020
With the sanity going to 1, you have to not birth the parasite and instead get cleansed. It will remove the pregnancy and you keep your sanity. Yes it is slow walking, but slow is better than perma 1 sanity. The lesson is to not lose until you can one shot everything in that zone, otherwise you'll be walking slow a lot.

Dec 26, 2020
Also, different suggestions.

For fast leveling: Get high enough to where you can 1 shot the latex/woods section then repeatedly surrender before going back to get cleansed of the pregnancy. This levels you entirely 1 level every time. It is much quicker than earning 25-80xp per fight for countless hours. Drag one of the near by mobs to the respawn point to make it go even quicker.

For wanting to see scenes without having to lose: there is a special staircase in the church that you can go down. Down there is every mob you have killed, plus other bonus NPC encounters. You can surrender for no penalty except if they give body modifications (you keep the modifications until cleansed). The only thing that isn't down there are the lose scenes for each zone, unless I am missing something. There are also levers that I could not get to work, maybe someone can shed some light on those as a follow up.

GLHF!

ZellMundus

May 14, 2021
corruption and body transformation, very good game! i have finsh the alien zone, wait for update

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
not sure if i am allowed to post links to other websites so i won't but found a ver.21.05.07 wich is 712mb ,the hosting website sucks though with dl limit of 50 kb\s.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
not sure if i am allowed to post links to other websites so i won't but found a ver.21.05.07 wich is 712mb ,the hosting website sucks though with dl limit of 50 kb\s.
From what I have seen posting links are okay as long as its not to a sketchy ass site that'll hit users with pop ups and malware.

Reactions: playa2
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes