dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
which NPC specifically? i ask cause some NPCs have a different way of being corrupted. as 2 examples the front desk girl takes tentacles to corrupt and the cook takes you having a futa cock (given via the purple orbs) and you cum in her drink which she'll drink twice and get turned and she'll corrupt others for you
so know first level purple latex, there are three female outside by the book and one of them as a mole on her face. i talk to her and it say do you want to use tentacles or something on her and she became corrupted. then i forgot to save the game, when i close the game. when i got back to the game and went back to her and she say the same thing just like other npc. so i went all the way to the alien to get rape and be corrupted and so on. i went back to church to see the women that make portion.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
If you're wonder why the latest version doesn't contain the actual game... that's because the actual games has been replaced with the free DLC (not containing the EXE) on the creators SubscribeStar

(Edit) The full game is 771.6mb while the Free DLC is 360.3mb

Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Due to the comments here I didn't try the new download. If it is just the image DLC, I have that. I do however, have a bug/problem. On the alien levels, where you are crawling around on the pipes above the floor and there is a path down to reach the staircase up (Hunter Aliens are here.)

The pathway down to the ground level seems bugged. Most of my paths down seem to become No-clip. So, I don't interact with the level properly. However, I have gotten it to work once, and got shot and killed on the upper floor without saving. I didn't realize that gun would affect me.

Has anyone else had this problem?

ObxSky

Mar 1, 2018
Found a .exe Download link. I'll just throw it in here I have no way of checking for any issue so if a Staff feels like doing so feel free, just to be careful you should download and add the DLC to this file I don't know if its included

Last edited:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
So what is the point of new archive? Images inside have smaller file size than in previous one.
I just said it's dlc... Just drag the files in the "Img" folder, the point of my comment was that whoever just updated the thread replaced the entire game for the free dlc you can get from SubscribeStar

Mar 16, 2018
If you're wonder why the latest version doesn't contain the actual game... that's because the actual games has been replaced with the free DLC (not containing the EXE) on the creators SubscribeStar

(Edit) The full game is 771.6mb while the Free DLC is 360.3mb
Actually it's about 800 or so mb, (sorry to sound like a dick, I'm here to help, I swear) and if you guys want I have a link to the actual game. Take this and add the newest link's zip, etc. Basically updating and adding any missing content if there is any. I don't know how updated this link actually is. Here it is:

Edit: I figure it's easier to add the link to the recent shit than just say where to get it. Again I swear I'm not trying to be a dick.:whistle::LOL:

Reactions: anarchy12

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
every time I give birth, my sanity always goes down, does anyone know how to avoid this penalty?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
What....the hell am I doing in this game. I have no clue where to go besides follow the path, but I always get my ass kicked by the enemies and now im stuck with 1hp. And I can corrupt some people? But the others one hit me because im still stuck at one HP...wat do? Oh, and I had what I think (due to prior posts) is corrupted tier 1 suit, but I lost it when i got thrown back and "purified"

Last edited:

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
You can regain sanity by drinking human milk or potions, if you give birth your sanity will decrease, I don't know how to increase the sanity of the breasts, pussy or ass, does anyone know how to increase them or it will always be 500?. Also, does anyone know what the horny statistic is for?

pd: get human milk from enemies, I think one per enemy, and you get 6 per demure or ignored maiden

Last edited:

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
You can regain sanity by drinking human milk or potions, if you give birth your sanity will decrease, I don't know how to increase the sanity of the breasts, pussy or ass, does anyone know how to increase them or it will always be 500?. Also, does anyone know what the horny statistic is for?

pd: get human milk from enemies, I think one per enemy, and you get 6 per demure or ignored maiden
Wont let me drink Human Milk or potions.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes