souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
When I run the .exe it gets stuck at the now loading screen before the menu loads

Oh look, I'm not the only one with that problem.
How long are you waiting for it to load? Depending on your computer's hardware and OS it may take a while for it to load in. Different game, but someone reported needing to wait 30 minutes for Karryn's prison to load. Latex dungeon shouldn't be anywhere close to that, but it may still take some time.

dajj

Dec 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to go up the last stairs?
I can't find a way to go up.

Blueseykat

Jul 8, 2021
how do you get past Devil Ruins 1'st door (The place with a glowing keyhole building) can anyone help me?
Also how do you start the Lacey's quest, the catgirl that talks with gasmask lady.

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
how do you get past Devil Ruins 1'st door (The place with a glowing keyhole building) can anyone help me?
Also how do you start the Lacey's quest, the catgirl that talks with gasmask lady.
I have know clue what you are talking about. wrong game?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Can someone create walkthrough to this game or the people start share what they know and add it later to one place

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why is all the links just the assets?
im getting just the folders but not the game
Hmm, I wonder if the answer to this might be in the thread already? It's been almost 3 months since the thread was updated with the latest game version so you'd think that it'd have been mentioned in that time. And it's almost like there's some kind of "search function" on a forum, that lets you search a thread for information automatically. You could type in something like "missing exe" into a little box which could have the site search the thread for this.

Seriously, this has been answered over and over.

Pinguino47 since you're the first poster could you add in the link for the "fix" or maybe correct the game downloads to not be just the un-censure DLC. Post 877 in the thread is a fix (found by the search function in 5 seconds).

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes