LuXSelina

Mar 9, 2019
Hi all,

I hope the creator is also reading this Forum, i don't knew how to contact him ;).
I like the idea of the game, but like some people already said, some bogs make it unplayable.

So I balanced and fixed some smal things that make it good playable (only tested in the Latex and Tentacle area).
If the creator likes to include it into his game (or Steam version) I would welcome him to do.

I took the newest Version from the downloadpage, so i don't think it would work whith an older one.

Changes:
- Modified the dmg Formular so that it scales with the players DEF. This results in more dmg if you don't skill on DEF, but much less dmg if you do so!
- Nerved the physical scaling, but buffed the basic Physical dmg. You will do slightly less dmg at beginning but need to push ATK to get that overpowered 1hits again.
- Balanced the Magical Abilities 1, 2 and 3 so that they cost more Mana, but do a lot more dmg and scale with Ravens MATK.
- The Nun in the lobby gets you now MAX-HP to all GroupMembers if you bring here Maidens.

- All my changes scale at the same time with the Enemy-Stats! So Physical Attacks with be lowered by EnemyDEF; Magic by MDEF and their Attacks sstronger with there ATK! I didn't balanced every single Monster now, that will be the job of the original Creator, but with the changed formulars, he only has to change it via the Mob STats.
- The ATK of the attacks will allways be taken from the Mob N1 in the Troop.

Smaler fixes:
- The "Do you like to corrupt the nun" Question is now default "no" to avoid a fast klicking Yes
- The Warrior in the canten will now stay corrupted.
- The Nun in the lobby will now change the sprite if corrupted.

download:

zxc338093

Aug 2, 2019
Hi all,

I hope the creator is also reading this Forum, i don't knew how to contact him ;).
I like the idea of the game, but like some people already said, some bogs make it unplayable.

So I balanced and fixed some smal things that make it good playable (only tested in the Latex and Tentacle area).
If the creator likes to include it into his game (or Steam version) I would welcome him to do.

I took the newest Version from the downloadpage, so i don't think it would work whith an older one.

Changes:
- Modified the dmg Formular so that it scales with the players DEF. This results in more dmg if you don't skill on DEF, but much less dmg if you do so!
- Nerved the physical scaling, but buffed the basic Physical dmg. You will do slightly less dmg at beginning but need to push ATK to get that overpowered 1hits again.
- Balanced the Magical Abilities 1, 2 and 3 so that they cost more Mana, but do a lot more dmg and scale with Ravens MATK.
- The Nun in the lobby gets you now MAX-HP to all GroupMembers if you bring here Maidens.

- All my changes scale at the same time with the Enemy-Stats! So Physical Attacks with be lowered by EnemyDEF; Magic by MDEF and their Attacks sstronger with there ATK! I didn't balanced every single Monster now, that will be the job of the original Creator, but with the changed formulars, he only has to change it via the Mob STats.
- The ATK of the attacks will allways be taken from the Mob N1 in the Troop.

Smaler fixes:
- The "Do you like to corrupt the nun" Question is now default "no" to avoid a fast klicking Yes
- The Warrior in the canten will now stay corrupted.
- The Nun in the lobby will now change the sprite if corrupted.

download: Mega
yes i am read and fix it
thank you !
this is dicord server about latex dungeon

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
Why is it that the sprites in the screenshots and character files are higher quality than in game? There's also a lot of other things like vehicles, enemies, etc. that I haven't come across.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Why is it that the sprites in the screenshots and character files are higher quality than in game? There's also a lot of other things like vehicles, enemies, etc. that I haven't come across.
Well, the vehicles (and some of the various other ones) are default RPGmaker sprites that are included. As for the higher quality, I feel like they aren't, just zoomed in on in the game so the appear lower quality.

Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
Well, the vehicles (and some of the various other ones) are default RPGmaker sprites that are included. As for the higher quality, I feel like they aren't, just zoomed in on in the game so the appear lower quality.
didn't think about the default assets, as for the quality I'm talking about the 1st gif. unless that's a scripted cutscene my quality is maybe a 3rd of that walking around

GuerrieroX

Nov 13, 2018
I am confused.

I start playing the game, go past the opening, talk with the nun and.. Fight a final boss? Starfire? I'm level 1, obviously, but I can destroy the majority of her health with punches.

I am VERY confused, is this normal? Is being able to kill the purple corruption boss in 3 hits at level 2 normal?

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I just beat the latex queen but whenever i enter the cave behind her it loads me into a wall and I can't move forcing me to reload my last save, help please, I downloaded the version from pixiv.net

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
I really like the scenes but not a lot is explained and it is rather buggy. A couple of questions out the gate: what do horniness and corruption do? I've also seen my body parts level up when losing, is that intentional?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I keep getting stuck at the entrance to the red tentacle area, it won't let me move further.

ImperatoriaHoppo

Aug 31, 2020
I really like the scenes but not a lot is explained and it is rather buggy. A couple of questions out the gate: what do horniness and corruption do? I've also seen my body parts level up when losing, is that intentional?
Corruption is actually your player level. The more corruption you have, the weaker you are. It's an inverse to normal leveling. You gain a small amount of exp (corruption) per battle and a large amount when defeated, hence why you level up when losing.
Horniness is just MP (your magic points or whatever you want to call it)...I think the magic skills use it...
I know this just because I went through the game in MV itself to see how it's all put together.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes