cyanman

Aug 21, 2019
If you mean getting past the elves who always send you back, you can just move in between them and go to the demon area.

Problem is getting further, found 2 notes and a talisman or necklace or something, but no idea where to go now after exploring all the houses.

Also a weird glitch now that when I get defeated, I get sent back to the beehive everytime,.
I'm having the exact same issue

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The game gets pretty laggy. Does anyone know a fix to that?
No specific fix (yet) but in general, profile to see where the code spends its time. I think this might work:

..or using nw.js, just hit F12 and do it on tab performance..

It's probably rendering of these bouncing characters that causes this.

Last edited:
Reactions: voltairepop

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a way to corrupt Nun Catarina and the other oasis nuns outside the elf city? I came back as a demon but it didn't seem to do anything.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
save pls
edit: nvm if u want cgs or gallery just go to key items and activate ez mode

Last edited:

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
go to items /key items and turn off from there
does anyone know how to advance from tentacle cave to the next place?
there are two key items needed to pass. One is by that strange purple forest to the west, interact with the glowing thing in the center. The second item is at the far end of the tentacle breeding grounds. Go east until you see some stairs going south. At the bottom of the stairs go west to the very end and interact with the shiny thing.
Once both of them are obtained (they don't show up in inventory btw), go to the central room, go into the north cave where the lamia spawn then turn east.

Reactions: flame_bandit

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
For those who use joiplay (Rest In Peace) my friend the game with the new update joiplay it will crash your joiplay or the joiplay will run like multiple joiplay until your phone hot

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes