Feb 28, 2021
if you use Russian, the game does not start without deleting saves
1. Delete the save folder.

2.In the folder (locales), delete the text files ru and ru_new, and rename the files en and en_new to ru and ru_new.

3.Move all files from the folder ru that is in the folder (locales) with replacement to the folder en.

4.Choose English and start saving with the continue button from the Main Menu.

5. Everything will work.

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
there are two key items needed to pass. One is by that strange purple forest to the west, interact with the glowing thing in the center. The second item is at the far end of the tentacle breeding grounds. Go east until you see some stairs going south. At the bottom of the stairs go west to the very end and interact with the shiny thing.
Once both of them are obtained (they don't show up in inventory btw), go to the central room, go into the north cave where the lamia spawn then turn east.
i still cant find them, could you maybe attach screenshots?

Oct 6, 2021
when I load in its not starting anything or explaining anything is it bugged like your the rubber ball then after turning everyone I am raven saying I have more questions so did it skip something

Dec 7, 2020
Anyone else getting stuck at the tentacle area after the second phase of corruption and where you go into the village to capture maidens? I come back to the tentacle map but im stuck on the right side of the map

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i am kinda shocked that no one here has posted the other game on this site that zxc is working on which seems to take place in the same world but its like a resource management type game with combat. SimTentacleRemake and as the name suggest its a remake of one of zxc older work.

Reactions: voltairepop

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone have a save where the alien part is just unlocked? I don't know how many times I replayed the game to get to the area. My old saves never want to work >_< Thank you in advance <3

Zaku91

Dec 19, 2017
I've looked around and can't find a page for ZXC's other remake of SimTentacles. Does anyone have the latest build? I can only find the demo.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I currently see two major problems with this game.

1. The lag. Oh dear lord is it BAD! Game starts off smooth but after you first fight the game goes into lag heaven. Your movement will be lagging and and dialogue can take upwards to a minute to get into the fight scene. Once in the fight scene, the game runs smoothly but afterwards, you go right back into lag mode.

2. The Avatar. I am talk about the one you see as you move around the board (Not the one in the fight scenes). It is way to big. When you are playing a game that sometimes require you to dodge encounters, seeing as much of the screen as possible is a big help. Once you get corrupted/infected enough the avatar takes up even more screen space and leaves you with what feels like only half a screen to see. Enemies could be anywhere on the right side of the screen but you will not know because your avatar blocks your view. Easy Fix: (A) Make the Avatar 2/3 smaller then it currently is or (B) Make the Avatar transparent so we can see right through it.

I do not know if there are other problems because honestly the lag alone just makes it unbearable to play this game more than 10 minutes as it stands.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes