Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Tentacle Chapter Walkthrough:
1. Go to cave, get captured.
2. Go down the stairs on Southside and then go to the left, obtain Shiny Item.
3. Go up again, to the right, to the next room.
4. In the room's Northside, go into the cave and discover another shiny thing.
5. (Don't forget to talk to the nun) Go out and head East (right) and find a passage above the passage you can through. Head into it.
6. Defeat any enemies or not, Go to the extreme right and go into the room.
7. Go to the middle and discover another shiny item. (QUICKLY or you'll be surrounded by Lamias.)
8. Go back to the previous room where it said you can't cross. It'll let you cross.

I went through the pain so you don't.

Reactions: sunny2377

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
I'm encountering an issue. Once I enter the demon chapter and if I surrender, the animation mixes with bee surrender. After that just black screen loop. Anyone know how to complete demon chapter? Somebody tell me what do I need to do in this chapter pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
If you mean getting past the elves who always send you back, you can just move in between them and go to the demon area.

Problem is getting further, found 2 notes and a talisman or necklace or something, but no idea where to go now after exploring all the houses.

Also a weird glitch now that when I get defeated, I get sent back to the beehive everytime,.
If someone knows this, FUCKING ANSWER! I'm also encountering the same problem, can't progess the Demon chapter. If someone knows how to, please write a walkthrough!

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
If someone knows this, FUCKING ANSWER! I'm also encountering the same problem, can't progess the Demon chapter. If someone knows how to, please write a walkthrough!
Because you asked so nice, heres a tip not a walkthrough:
Dont surender, Check the houses, find the Boss in its lair of Clones and Pods, kill the boss, go to next Chapter.

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Okay, this game is really something.
I've defeated the Alien Queen. Now, how do I get out? The stairs? Nope. They dont work.

deathgrip

Jun 22, 2020
no clue, in previous builds the only way to get up there is in a scene when you get fully corrupted by the alien queen

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Okay, this game is really something.
I've defeated the Alien Queen. Now, how do I get out? The stairs? Nope. They dont work.
In previous versions the final boss would spawn in the starting church area, but for now the final boss is only accessible by activating "easy mode" in the church jail (large stairs by the hospital bed, just walk all the way down)

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
there's a few things. after you talk to him walk to the right side of the church and youll see rooms. choose the middle one with the nun and itll ask you if you wanna look through the door. do that and youll get a scene. if you give that nun a cock then the third scene with her and the femboy nun will be her fucking him.
where is the femboy nun tho?

zxc338093

Aug 2, 2019
where is the femboy nun tho?
you need download the free dlc
steam don't like kid
----------next update plan---------------
steam 2022/2
---------fix---------------
map lag
face attack image
tentacles map
locales
demon area puzzles
alien map
----------new add-------------
-----------$Sprites----------------
$alien-upgrade-guard -----------
download------------

bug report list

if you need help
free test

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
you need download the free dlc
steam don't like kid
----------next update plan---------------
steam 2022/2
---------fix---------------
map lag
face attack image
tentacles map
locales
demon area puzzles
alien map
----------new add-------------
-----------$Sprites----------------
$alien-upgrade-guard -----------
download------------
Google Drive
bug report list

if you need help
free test Google Drive
Too many bugs in this update. Getting the "failed to load" again and again.

Oct 30, 2018
How is it possible this game gets even more broken and unplayable with every update over the course of years? The combat makes no sense, there is no objective, they couldn't be bothered with basic instructional dialogue. They even managed to break developer functions like "test kill"...which doesn't as of this update.

It's not often I actually want to see a project abandoned but this is absolutely the worst effort RPGM game I've ever seen last as long as this one has.

Last edited:

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
How is it possible this game gets even more broken and unplayable with every update over the course of years? The combat makes no sense, there is no objective, they couldn't be bothered with basic instructional dialogue. They even managed to break developer functions like "test kill"...which doesn't as of this update.

It's not often I actually want to see a project abandoned but this is absolutely the worst effort RPGM game I've ever seen last as long as this one has.
This is so trueeeeeee dude ZXC need to fix this game or this game gonna be the buggy brother of Warzone soon For real!

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Too many bugs in this update. Getting the "failed to load" again and again.
I get a lot of reloading errors in the encyclopedia as well. According to ZXC's discord the best fix is to properly categorize the image names in the game files

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
Sadly it only fixes some reloading errors in the encyclopedia and items tab. Also the tentacle queen phase 2 pic is really small in-game haha.
Dude, zxc needs to get his shit together, this new update brings many changes and with it so many bugs. His release date for Steam is closing in. Hope he fixes it

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes